Full Throttle Speed Ray 4 Tube
DetailsFULL THROTTLE SPEED RAY 4Hold on tight for a spirited, wild ride with this hi-tech performance towable tube. Lounge on the large, soft neoprene panel when not being towed behind the boat.
- Angled wings allow you to ride on the edge for tight turns and perfect control over the wake
- Ergonomic handles and large neoprene knuckle guards for a comfortable grip
- Large, anti-chafing neoprene pad for ultimate comfort and performance
- Boarding handles on the back assist riders in gettnig back on the tube easily while in the water
- Fully covered tube with durable, heavy-duty nylon cover
- Extra heavy-duty 30 gauge PVC construction
- EZ Connect towing harness for easy rope hook-up and better control
- Repair kit and Schrader Valve adapter included
- Designed for up to 4 riders
- Deflated dimensions: 127" x 88"
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq