Garmin GPSMAP 192C GPS Chartplotter with Internal Antenna DISCONTINUED
NOTE: The Garmin GPSMAP 192C with internal antenna is a closeout special, available for a limited time at a special price. It will be replaced by the GPSMAP 492 (click here), with new BlueChart g2 3D cartography.
The Garmin GPSMAP 192C is ideal for seafarers who log a lot of miles on their boats, or for people who don't have access to a PC to load individual charts onto their plotter. The unit boasts built-in, highly-detailed BlueChart cartography of the coastal United States - including Alaska and Hawaii. This data provides detailed coastlines, shaded depth contours, navaids, port plans, wrecks, restricted areas, and more. Boaters can also purchase pre-programmed data cards of other BlueChart regions - like Canada or the Bahamas - or charts of inland U.S. lakes.
The unit has been updated with a new look and feel that make marine navigation even easier. Building on Garmin's popular and proven GPSMAP 182C, the GPSMAP 192C has a new, 40 percent brighter display that makes charts incredibly easy to view - even in direct sunlight. The unit also feature an updated faceplate.
Designed for easy installation in your boat's open cockpit or overhead boxes, Garmin's GPSMAP 192C Sounder helps you chart a clear path to your fishing or boating destination.
GPSMAP 192C Features:
- Sunlight readable 16-color, five-inch diagonal TFT display (234 x 320 pixels) with backlight
- Stores 3,000 waypoints and 50 reversible routes with up to 254 points each
- 2500-point automatic track log; saves up to 15 tracks to retrace your path
- Alarms: anchor drag, arrival, off-course, proximity waypoint, clock, and low battery voltage
- Front-loading data card port for additional BlueChart or inland lake detail
- Displays positioning data with DSC-equipped VHF radios
- Built-in tide data and celestial tables
- Meets rigid IEC 60529 IPX7 submersible standards
- Bracket or flush mount
- GPSMAP 192C with built-in BlueChart cartography covering U.S. waters
- Basemap: Worldwide Marine
- Power/data cable
- Bail mount
- Protective front cover
- Internal quad-helix GPS Antenna
- Owner's manual
- Quick-reference card
Fishing Hot Spots
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors