Garmin MapSource WorldMap v4 CD-ROM
MapSource makes it easy to enhance the basemap of your compatible GPS unit. WorldMap provides basic worldwide map detail that includes political boundaries, cities, towns, major motorways, railroads, highways, lakes, rivers and coastline detail. You can also use MapSource to create routes and waypoints on your PC and transfer them to your GPS.
The MapSource WorldMap v4 CD-ROM provides worldwide coverage with basemap-level detail including the following features:
- Trip and waypoint management functions
- Political boundaries, cities, towns, major motorways and/or interstates, and principal highways; lakes, major streams, and rivers; and urban areas and railroads
- Coastline detail which includes many offshore islands, as well as worldwide nautical navaids such as daybeacons, radiobeacons, RACONs, fog signals, lights, buoys, and other navaids
- U.S. Interstate Exits Information, such as service stations, gas stations, restaurants, hotels, campsites, hospitals, banks, and more
- Above listed functions of this product work with nearly all Garmin GPS units, excluding the GPS100 family and panel mount aviation units.
- Borders: The external boundaries of India as depicted in map(s) are neither correct nor authentic. Other external boundaries as depicted in the map(s) may neither be correct nor authentic.
- Disputed areas of Jammu and Kashmir: China, India and Pakistan each claim all or part of the former state of Jammu and Kashmir. A cease-fire agreement in 1949 divided the region into two sectors: the eastern part administered by India as the state of Jammu and Kashmir and the western part administered by Pakistan as Azad (Free) Kashmir and the Northern Areas. In the 1950s China occupied the northeast portion of Kashmir, known as Aksai Chin.
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors