Garmin VHF 300 Radio - Black
DetailsGARMIN VHF 300 RADIO BLACKVHF 300 Radio - Black
The Garmin VHF 300 marine receiver combines radio communication and 1 or 25 watts of transmit power with multi-station support to give you the flexibility and convenience you need to safely navigate and communicate on the open waters. The VHF 300 comes standard with a two-way hailer system and is also NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 compliant to offer greater onboard functionality.
Communicate with Confidence
The VHF 300 is equipped with a two-way 30-watt hailer system for communication with other boats or deckhands. In addition, the VHF 300 has a voicemail feature that lets you pre-record a 15-second message and deliver the message to any Digital Selective Calling radio. You'll also have the ability to replay the last 90 seconds of any incoming voice transmission at the touch of a button.
Take Full Control
The VHF 300 is operated via the GHS 10 handset microphone that allows full radio control from a remote location. The GHS 10 features a crisp 2-inch LCD display, dedicated rotary key for frequent tasks, and three soft buttons for dynamic controls. The VHF 300 uses the supplied four-inch active speaker with volume knob, the built-in speaker on the GHS 10 or an optional third-party passive speaker.
With a space-saving black box configuration, you'll be able to mount the VHF 300 wherever you choose. And with multi-station support, you can add the wired GHS 10 handset microphones throughout your vessel without having to add existing receivers. The system can also be used as an on-boat intercom if you have multiple stations aboard your vessel.
Stay Safe on the Seas
The Garmin VHF 300 provides full NOAA weather alerts and Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capability via NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 connectivity. Should trouble arise, DSC provides distress calls with the push of a button. And if your boat is already interfaced with a compatible GPS chartplotter, you'll get mayday signaling and a digital broadcast of your boat's position. The VHF 300 also features Position Tracking, which allows a mariner to locate and keep tabs on up to three other boats in the area.
- Space-saving black box configuration helping save important real estate on the helm
- Up to 25 watts of transmit power - user-selectable transmit power: 1 watt or 25 watts
- Operate every feature using the included GHS 10 or GHS 10i full function wired mic (supports up to 3)
- Includes a four-inch active speaker for on-boat intercom capabilities
- Full class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capabilities with a built-in dedicated DSC receiver
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA0183 interface capabilities
- Connect with NMEA 2000 capable Garmin chartplotters and autopilots for integrated position tracking and other safety features
- Position tracking - locate and keep tabs on up to 3 other vessels
- Automatic and manual fog horn signals - plus adjustable base fog frequencies
- Hailer/fog horn output - 30W
- Two-way hailer functionality - listen back when connected to a compatible horn speaker
- Voicemail feature allows users to record a 15-second message and send it to another DSC capable VHF radio
- Replay up to 90 seconds of the last incoming voice transmission
- LOCAL receiver mode to improve receiver performance in busy port environments
- The GHS 10/10i has a dedicated button for easy, one-touch access to channels 16/9
- Receives NOAA Weather Alert
- Multi-lingual user interface: English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish
- Auto power on radios automatically power on with the boat's start-up
- Comes with: VHF 300, GHS 10, Acitve speaker, Power cable, Deck cable (10 meters), Mic hanger, Mounting hardware, documentation.
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq