Garmin GMM 190 Multi-Touch Marine Monitor ($1500 REBATE)
Receive a $1500 MAIL-IN REBATE from Garmin when you purchase this item at Tiger GPS through May 31st, 2014. CLICK HERE for more details and to download the form.
The Garmin GMM 190 is an ultra-thin marine monitor with a 19" display. It features a multi-touch glass surface and NMEA 2000 connectivity, letting you easily network it for navigation, fishfinding, video, gauges, and more.
Ultra-thin Monitor to Complete Your Black Box System
- Ultra-thin 19" XGA anti-glare touchscreen with full 1080p video input
- Pinch-to-zoom and other touch controls for intuitive operation
- Switch all monitors in sync to a custom preset mode with SmartMode
- Integrates sonar technologies, autopilot, connectivity, apps, engine data and more
- Small footprint — can be installed where bulkier monitors or MFDs won’t fit
The ultra-thin GMM completes your GPSMAP 8500 black box system, creating the ultimate glass helm solution and custom look for your vessel.
Multi-touch Glass Helm Display
Ultra-clear XGA touchscreen with full 1080p video input includes pinch-to-zoom and other touch controls for intuitive operation. Anti-glare and LED backlighting makes it easy to view in bright sunlight. And auto-dimming provides outstanding visibility at night.
Full System Integration
Integrates various sonar technologies, integrated autopilot, connectivity, apps, engine data and multi-media. Everything you need is at your fingertips, all on one screen.
Customize Layouts with SmartMode
You can quickly change all screens at a helm in sync to a preset mode with the SmartMode. Switch all monitors in sync from one mode to another without manually switching each monitor separately. Fully customizable layouts, data and gauges allow you to place the information you need to see right where you want it.
Flexible Installation Options
Because of its minimal footprint, you can install the GMM where other, bulkier monitors or MFDs won’t fit. The black box system and slim design of the monitor allows you to install it where space is limited, with the GPSMAP black box installed in a separate location.
What's In the Box:
- GMM 190
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- Power cable
- DVI-D cable 15 ft
- 20 ft network cable
Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 17.9" x 15.7" x 3.2" (45.4 cm x 39.9 cm x 8.1 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Display type: Touchscreen SXGA display (anti-glare finish)
- Weight: 12.6 lb (5.7 kg)
- Waterproof: yes (IPX6 front when mounted correctly)
- Power consumption: 10A at 12 V
Features and Benefits
- Headphone jack/audio line-out: No
- Audio/video input/output: No
- Portable: No
- 2 x DVI-D video inputs
- 3 x VGA video inputs
- 3 x composite BNC video inputs
- Component BNC video input
- Garmin processor box port
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors