Garmin Dash Cam 10 HD Driving Recorder
The Garmin Dash Cam 10 doesn't forget - it rememebers everywhere you've been, and stores the video to prove it.
Reliable, Easy-to-use HD Driving Recorder
- HD standalone driving recorder with 2.3-inch LCD display
- Snapshot feature allows you to take still images, even remove from vehicle, to capture collision damage
- Integrated microphone records the sounds inside your vehicle
- Incident Detection (G-Sensor) automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents
Record in High Definition
Garmin Dash Cam is an easy-to-use high-definition driving recorder with 2.3-inch LCD display. It records both audio and video, and allows you to set the date and time to pinpoint when events occurred. Mount the camera to your windshield and record your drive in 1080p, 720p or WVGA. Dash Cam records in a continuous loop, using the included 4 GB microSD card. To add more memory, add a larger microSD card (accepts up to 32 GB, sold separately. Class 10 required). Play back the footage on the LCD display or review later on your computer.
The camera has a wide-angle lens that captures the entire road. Its integrated microphone gives you the option of recording audio inside the vehicle.
Your Eyewitness That Never Blinks
No need to worry about starting and stopping. If Dash Cam is plugged into a powered source, it is recording.
The camera features automatic incident detection (G-Sensor) with customizable sensitivity settings. When an incident – like hard braking or a collision – is detected, your camera knows to save the current, last and next recordings; thereby, preserving a complete record of the event.
For a close-up view of vehicle or property damage, you can remove Dash Cam from your vehicle and take snapshots.
What's In the Box:
- Dash Cam 10
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Vehicle power cable
- 4GB microSD card with SD adapter
- Quick start manual
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 6.60 cm x 8.21 cm x 3.69 cm
- Weight: 115 g
- GPS: no
- Screen: 2.3" TFT LCD
- Frame rate: 30 FPS
- Incident detection (G-Sensor): yes
- Battery life: up to 1 hour
- Microphone: yes
Storage on microSD
- 4 GB microSD card (included) - 15 files, 2 events: 1 hour, 1080p; 2.25 hours, 720p; 4.75 hours, WVGA
- 32 GB microSD card (sold separately) - 60 files, 20 events: 11.2 hour, 1080p; 24.8 hours, 720p; 54 hours, WVGA
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors