Garmin Foot Pod Indoor System for Forerunner 305
NOTE: This item has been discontinued by Garmin. It is replaced by the SDM4 Foot Pod (click here), with updated technology.Take it inside!
Now you can train indoors with your Forerunner 305 and still track your distance, pace and calories burned. The wireless Foot Pod attaches to your running shoe (threads through the laces for a secure fit) and transmits your distance and pace to the Forerunner. Use the Foot Pod on an indoor track, treadmill or anywhere you can't get GPS satellite signals.
Unlike step counters, the Foot Pod can accurately report your distance traveled whether you're walking, jogging or sprinting. For even more accurate data, you can calibrate the Foot Pod to adjust for your personal stride mechanics.
Foot Pod is compatible only with the Forerunner 305.
Foot Pod Features:
- Physical size (WxHxD): 2.9" x 1.6 " x 0.98 " (73 mm x 41 mm x 25 mm)
- Weight: 1.41 oz (40 g)
- Transmission range: ~ 10 ft (3 m)
- Speed and distance accuracy: Uncalibrated 97%, Calibrated 99%
- Battery: One replaceable AAA battery
- Battery life: Minimum 70 hours run time
- Operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Radio frequency/protocol: 2.4 GHz / Dynastream ANT protocol
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors