Garmin Forerunner 305 Multi-Sport Bundle with Bike Mount & Sensors
Want to use your Forerunner 305 for both running and biking? This Multi-Sport Bundle includes the unit along with a bike mount, speed/cadence sensor, and a 1-year MotionBased web subscription for one low price!
Need an ultracompact GPS personal training aid, down to the size of a wristwatch? Tired of the clunky old systems without decent software? Sick of losing GPS reception in the city? Do you just wish you had a softer heart rate monitor strap? Check out the new Garmin Forerunner 305. With an ultra-sleek new look and cutting-edge GPS technology, the new Forerunner solves all your problems for walking, running and biking.
Form meets function with Garmin's next-generation, sleek and stylish line of personal trainers - the Forerunner 305 and 205. Don't let their good looks fool you. These taskmasters will continually push you to do your personal best. The Forerunner 305 combines all of the popular features found in the 301 along with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver, new courses feature, and robust wireless heart rate monitor for optimal performance.
Designed for athletes of all levels, this running partner and personal trainer has one goal in mind - a better you. It continuously monitors your heart rate, speed, distance, pace and calories burned so you can train smarter, more effectively. It tracks your every move with a super-sensitive GPS that even works on tree-covered trails and near tall buildings. Receive a detailed post-workout analysis on the PC with included Training Center software.
The Garmin Forerunner 305 keeps you on track with innovative features including:
- Sleek, stylish, lightweight design that "wraps" the GPS antenna around part of the wrist for a better view of the sky, improving reception during training
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver provides faster acquisition times and improves tracking under trees and near tall buildings
- Robust wireless heart rate monitor with softer, more comfortable chest strap eliminates cross-talk with other devices and helps you train in your zone
- Customizable screens let you view up to 12 data fields on 3 data screens for immediate feedback on the information you need most when training
- Multi-sport capability lets you seamlessly transition between sports without resetting the unit, so you can use it for running, biking, and more
- Easy to use - no calibration required. Just turn it on and go
Customize your Forerunner 305 to get the most out of your training. To help you achieve your personal best, the Forerunner 305 includes the following smart features:
- Courses feature lets you download recorded courses and compete against previous workouts
- Auto Pause pauses and resumes training timer based on a specified speed so you never have to start or stop the timer
- Auto Lap records lap data when you reach a specified time, distance or position so you never have to punch the lap button
- Virtual Partner lets you train against a digital person at specified time, distance or pace goals
- AutoScroll cycles through data pages during a workout
Monitor your pedaling cadence as you ride with the purchase of the GSC 10. Like the heart rate monitor, this self-calibrating, wireless speed/cadence sensor uses the same robust wireless technology to measure and report your pedaling strokes per minute.
Included Training Center software helps you tailor workouts to meet specific goals and objectives. Create your own workouts or use workout templates included on the CD. Interactive analysis tools let you chart performance overlaid on a map.
Data acquired by the Forerunner may also be analyzed with MotionBased.com, a web-based application that has partnered with Garmin. MotionBased provides in-depth analysis of your workouts, online mapping and route sharing that will take your training to the next level. Endurance athletes may also use the Forerunner with TrainingPeaks.com, an easy-to-use web based training system designed to help athletes train for any event.
Forerunner 305: You'll like the results
Forerunner 305 Features:
- GPS: High-Sensitivity SiRFstarIII architecture
- Weight: 2.72 oz. (77 grams)
- Display (WxH): 1.3" x 0.8" (33mm x 20.3mm)
- Physical size (WxHxD): 2.1" x .7" x 2.7" (53.3mm x 17.8mm x 68.6mm)
- Lap Memory: 1,000 laps
- Battery: Rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Battery Life: 10 hours (typical use)
- Waterproof: IEC 60529 IPX7 standards (submersible in one meter of water for up to 30 mins.)
- Alerts: Time, distance, pace and heart rate
Heart rate monitor features:
- Physical size (WxHxD): 13.7" x 1.4" x 0.5" (348mm x 35.6mm x 12.7mm)
- Transmission range: approximately 3m (9.8ft)
- Battery: 3 years (1 hour per day)/CR2032 (3 volts)
- Weight: .74 oz (21 grams)
- Forerunner 305
- Heart rate monitor
- Quick-release wrist strap
- Bike mount
- GSC 10 speed/cadence sensor
- 1-Year MotionBased subscription
- Training Center CD
- Docking cradle
- Expander strap
- A/C charger
- PC/USB interface cable
- Quick start guide
- Owner's manual
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors