Garmin GC 10 Marine Camera - NTSC Standard Image
See more of your surroundings with the Garmin GC 10 Marine Camera. With the GC 10 on your vessel, youíll be able to monitor areas inside and outside while you're on the water.
Know Whatís Nearby
The Garmin GC 10 acts as an extra set of eyes on your vessel. Whether youíre backing out of a boat-filled marina or simply keeping tabs on your engine room, youíll have the information you need to make decisions while on the move. Itís like being in two places at once.
Focused on Convenience
Video from the Garmin GC 10 can be viewed via on-board televisions, video monitors or compatible chartplotters that support video input. Itís convenience that means you wonít have to add separate hardware thatís device-specific to view your feed. There are also standard and reverse-image cameras for you to choose from (this page, or the option below). The reverse-image cameras reverse the video on your screen Ė perfect for backing out of tight locations. And with infra-red functionality, you'll be able to view your surroundings in low-light conditions.
Built to Last
Durable and waterproof, the Garmin GC 10 was built to brave the elements. It features a small and unobtrusive design in a rugged housing that makes it easy to mount almost anywhere on your boat. The GC 10 exterior is anodized with a powder-coated aluminum housing that's corrosion-resistant for long-term use. And it works inside or outside Ė so youíll have the flexibility to monitor a variety of locations depending on your needs.
MPN: 010-11372-00 UPC: 753759095710
What's in the Box:
- GC 10 Marine Camera, NTSC, Standard Image
- Integrated power/video cable (18 inches)
- Mounting hardware & screws
- Image Sensor Device: 1/3 in. (8.5 mm) Sony Super HAD CCD camera
- Effective Pixels: 768 x 494 (NTSC)
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlaced, 525 lines (NTSC)
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 480 TV lines
- Video Output: VBS, 1.0V peak-to-peak, composite, 75 ohms
- S/N Ratio: More than 48 dB (AGC off)
- Operating Temperature: From -20C to 60C
- Power Consumption: 80mA at 12Vdc (with LED on, 120 mA, maximum)
- Weight: 11.3 oz. (320g)
- Dimensions: Diameter, 2 3/8 in.: height, 2 1/4 in. (diameter, 60 mm: height, 57 mm)
- Compass Safe Distance: 6 1/8 in. (155 mm)
- Waterproof rating: IP66
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors