Garmin GHP 10 Marine Autopilot System Corepack
The Garmin GHP 10 marine autopilot adds a whole new level of versatility to the Garmin marine line. This breakthrough unit gives power boat users an easy to use autopilot system to rely upon for auto-guided navigation.
Experience the Ease of Shadow Drive Technology
The GHP 10’s patented Shadow Drive technology gives boaters the security of knowing they maintain control even when relying upon the autopilot. The Shadow Drive system automatically disengages the autopilot if the helm is turned, allowing the helmsman to maneuver the boat. The autopilot automatically re-engages when a steady course is held by the helmsman.
Enjoy the Simple Interface & NMEA Connectivity
The GHP 10 is controlled using the GHC 10. This control unit communicates with the autopilot system via a NMEA 2000 bus, so autopilot heading data can easily be shared with other devices. The GHP 10's simple interface makes operation a cinch. And up to three GHC 10 controllers can be interfaced with a single GHP 10, allowing for autopilot capabilities in multiple stations on your boat.
Determine Your GHP 10 Configuration
Check back soon for configuration information!
MPN: 010-00705-00 UPC: 753759078454
What's in the Box:
- GHC 10 helm control display
- Shadow drive
- CCU/ECU interconnect cable
- ECU power cable
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.3 " x 4.4 " x 1.9 " (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 320 x 240 pixels
- Display type: QVGA color LCD display
- NMEA output: NMEA 0183 (GHC 10), NMEA 2000 (GHP 10 & GHC 10)
- GHP 10 Supply voltage:: 10V to 20V
- GHC 10 Supply voltage:: 7V to 32V
- Operating temperature: -15° C to 70 C° (5° F to 158° F)
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors