Garmin GPS 10x Wireless Bluetooth GPS Sensor Only for PC/PDAs
Already have navigation software, but your unit still can't find its way? The Garmin GPS 10x receiver combines a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with Bluetooth technology in a sleek design. Both portable and wearable, you can mount the GPS 10x in your car or clip it to your clothes for navigation by car or foot. This compact, lightweight receiver features a long battery life (up to 20 hours of use) and is perfect for mobile executives and professionals. The GPS 10x is the first SiRF StarIII Bluetooth GPS sensor to feature a smart removable battery, so that you'll never find yourself at a loss for power - or navigation.
Garmin GPS 10x Features:
- Receiver: High-sensitivity WAAS-capable GPS receiver by SiRF
- Unit dimensions: 1.65"W x 3.04"H x .7"D (4.2 x 7.7 x 1.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 ounces (60 g)
- Battery type: Rechargeable and removable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 22 hours (typical use)
- Power supply: 12-volt adapter cable
- Interfaces: Connects to laptop, Pocket PC, Palm or compatible smartphone with Bluetooth wireless technology (serial port profile)
- GPS 10x Receiver
- Lithium-ion battery
- Belt clip
- 12-volt adapter cable
- Quick start guide
Garmin GPS 10x Specifications
- Receiver: SiRFstarIII high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- Interfaces: Connects to laptop, Pocket PC, Palm or compatible smartphone with Bluetooth® wireless technology (serial port profile)
- Minimum PC requirements: Pentium-class processor or compatible; Windows® 2000 or newer operating system; 32 MB RAM; minimum 2 GB of free hard disk space, DVD drive; 16-bit color display adapter and monitor; mouse or other pointing device; Internet access recommended
- Minimum Windows Mobile requirements: Windows Mobile 2003 operating system or newer (enabled with Bluetooth wireless technology), 16 MB program memory (Pocket PC only), 128 MB storage card minimum, 2GB storage card for full coverage
- Minimum Palm Requirements: Palm OS 5.4 or newer (enabled with Bluetooth wireless technology), 8 MB program memory, 128 MB storage card minimum, 2 GB storage card for full coverage see www8.garmin.com/mobilephones/ for compatibility of specific devices
- Protocol: NMEA 0183, sentences GGA/GSA/GSV/GLL/RMC/VTG
- Design: Sleek, portable device clips to your belt and pocket
- Size: 1.65"W x 3.04"H x .7"D (42 x 77 x 18mm)
- Weight: 2.1 ounces (60 g)
- Operating temperature: -22°F to 140°F (-30° to 60°C)
- Power supply: Rechargeable and removable lithium-ion, 22 hours (typical use); 12-volt adapter cable; Auto Power On feature, when connected to a switched external power source
The time to fix is ok, the standard one for a sirf III chipset - I have a Holux sirf III receiver and the speed of acquiring satellites is the same.
Disturbing point - there is only car charger in the pack, but I get lucky because my Holux socket/usb charger is compatible.
I give 5 because I am happy with this solution and tigergps delivered fast and well packed.
Attention European users - I paid 50 Euro customs taxes and if you commulate the cost you may find that in your country the product is less expensive.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors