Fishfinders / GPSGarmin GPSMAP 421s Compact Color GPS/Sonar Combo with Saltwater Transducer ($200 REBATE w/ Vision Purchase)
Garmin GPSMAP 421s Compact Color GPS/Sonar Combo with Saltwater Transducer ($200 REBATE w/ Vision Purchase)
Receive a $200 MAIL-IN REBATE from Garmin when you purchase this item AND a BlueChart g2 Vision card at Tiger GPS through July 7th, 2014. CLICK HERE for more details and to download the form.GPSMAP 421S Chartplotter Combo - Includes Dual Frequency Transducer
Features an ultra-bright 4" QVGA display along with an improved high-speed digital design for faster map drawing and panning speeds. Plus, these waterproof units have a high-sensitivity internal GPS receiver, so mariners will always know their position at sea. They are ready to go with a built-in, satellite-enhanced worldwide basemap and Garmin's proven easy-t0-use interface designed to help you navigate the open waters with ease. Both models are compatible with various NMEA 2000 components, inculuding Garmin's full lineup of NMEA 2000 marine sensors and autopilots.
Features and Specifications:
- Ultra-bright 4" diagonal QVGA display, 240 x 320 pixels - over 800 nits of brightness
- NMEA 2000 certified for seamless integration with the Garmin marine lineup
- Preloaded worldwide marine basemap
- Compatible with GXM 51 for XM Satellite Radio and XM WX Satellite Weather
- High-speed processor for fast screen redraws and smooth panning
- Streamlined user interface makes it simple to select modes and features
- Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 Vision cards, as well as saving waypoints, routes and tracks to a SD card
- Optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide marine chart detail and enhanced navigation features like Auto Guidance, satellite imagery, 3-D Mariner's Eye View and 3-D Fish Eye View
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions
- Unit dimensions: 5.0"H x 5.7"W x 2.7"D (12.7cm H x 14.5cm W x 6.9cm D)
- Power output: 500 watts (RMS) 4000 watts (peak to peak), dual frequency
- Depth: 1500 feet/500 meters (dual frequency)
- Use a dual frequency transducer 50 kHz (45 degrees), 200 kHz (10 degrees) for maximum saltwater performance
- Patented transom/trolling mount transducer
- UltraScroll high rep rate sonar provides lightning-fast screen updates
- AutoGain technology enhances target visibility
- See-Thru technology: shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Water temperature log graphically records water temp data
- Adjustable depth line helps gauge desired fishing levels and bottom clearance
- Split zoom display offers a closer look at fish targets and bottom structure
- 2X, 4X, and bottomlock zoom
- Adjustable keel offset
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, and low battery.
MPN: 010-00764-01 UPC: 753759095864
What's in the Box:
- GPSMAP 421s
- Transom Mount Transducer
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Protective front cover
- Power/data cable
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq