Chartplotters / GPSGarmin GPSMAP 431 Compact Color GPS Chartplotter with Inland Maps
Garmin GPSMAP 431 Compact Color GPS Chartplotter with Pre-Loaded Inland Maps
DetailsGPSMAP 431 Chartplotter
Features an ultra-bright 4" QVGA display along with an improved high-speed digital design for faster map drawing and panning speeds. Plus, these waterproof units have a high-sensitivity internal GPS receiver, so mariners will always know their position on the water. They are ready to go with built-in cartography for inland U.S. waters (over 14,000 lakes) and Garmin's proven easy-to-use interface designed to help you navigate the waters with ease.
Features and Specifications:
- Ultra-bright 4" diagonal QVGA display, 240 x 320 pixels - over 800 nits of brightness
- Preloaded with charts for over 14,000 U.S. lakes and navigable rivers
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- High-speed processor for fast screen redraws and smooth panning
- Streamlined user interface makes it simple to select modes and features
- Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 Vision cards, as well as saving waypoints, routes and tracks to an SD card
- Optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide marine chart detail and enhanced navigation features like Auto Guidance, satellite imagery, 3-D Mariner's Eye View and 3-D Fish Eye View
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions
- Unit dimensions: 5.0"H x 5.7"W x 2.7"D
- Power output: 400 watts (RMS) 3200 watts (peak to peak), dual beam
- Depth: 900 feet/300 meters (dual beam)
- Use a dual frequency transducer 80 kHz (45 degrees), 200kHz (14 degrees) for maximum saltwater performance
- Patented transom/trolling mount transducer
- UltraScroll high rep rate sonar provides lightning-fast screen updates
- AutoGain technology enhances target visibility
- See-Thru technology shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Water temperature log graphically records water temp data
- Round flasher display mode
- Adjustable depth line helps gauge desired fishing levels and bottom clearance
- Split zoom display offers a closer look at fish targets and bottom structure
- 2X, 4X, and bottomlock zoom
- Adjustable keel offset
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, and low battery
MPN: 010-00765-00 UPC: 753759095888
What's in the Box:
- GPSMAP 431
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Protective front cover
- Power/data cable
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq