Fishfinders / GPSGarmin GPSMAP 526s Color GPS/Sonar Combo with Saltwater Transducer
Garmin GPSMAP 526s Color GPS/Sonar Combo with Saltwater Transducer
DetailsGPSMAP 526S Combo with Dual Frequency Transducer
Even in bright sun, it is easy to see the clarity of the GPSMAP 526. These brilliant 5" VGA displays give you a sharp, clear picture, and the fast processor makes fr smoth panning and screen redraws as you scroll. Plus, these waterproof units have a high-sensitivity internal GPS receiver, so mariners will always know their position at sea. It's ready to go with a built-in, satellite enhanced worldwide basemap and Garmin's proven easy-to-use interface designed to help mariners navigate the open waters with ease.
Features and Specifications:
- Brilliant, crisp 5" diagonal VGA display, 480 x 640 pixels - over 800 nits of brightness
- NMEA 2000 certified for seamless integration with the Garmin marine lineup
- Preloaded worldwide marine basemap
- Compatible with GXM 51 for XM Satellite Radio and XM WX Satellite Weather
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- High-speed processor for fast screen redraws and smooth panning
- Streamlined user interface makes it simple to select modes and features
- Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 Vision cards, as well as saving waypoints, routes and tracks to an SD card
- Optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide marine chart detail and enhanced navigation features like Auto Guidance, satellite imagery, 3-D Mariner's Eye View and 3-D Fish Eye View
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions
- Unit dimensions: 5.9"H x6.4"W x 2.9"D
- Power output: 1000 watts (RMS) 8000 watts (peak to peak), 1kW xdcr, 500 watts (RMS) 4000 watts (peak to peak), dual frequency xdcr
- Depth: 2000 feet/600 meters (dual freq. 1kW xdcr), 1500 ft (dual freq. 500 kW xdcr)
- Choose dual frequency transducers of 50kHz (45 deg.), 200kHz (10 deg.) or 50kHz (19 deg.), 200 kHz (6 deg) for maximum saltwater performance
- UltraScroll high rep rate sonar provides lightning-fast screen updates
- AutoGain technology enhances target visibility
- See-Thru technology shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Water temperature log graphically records water temp data
- Adjustable depth line helps gauge desired fishing levels and bottom clearance
- Split zoom display offers a closer look at fish targets and bottom structure
- 2X, 4X, and bottomlock zoom
- Adjustable keel offset
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, and low battery
MPN: 010-00772-01 UPC: 753759096113
What's in the Box:
- GPSMAP 526s
- Transom Mount Transducer
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Protective front cover
- Power/data cable
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq