Garmin GPSMAP 535 Color GPS Chartplotter with Pre-Loaded Inland Maps
NOTE: This item has been discontinued by Garmin. It is replaced by the GPSMAP 536 (click here), with a new digital design, high-frequency GPS receiver, cleaner interface, and expanded connectivity.
This version of the Garmin GPSMAP 535 is a chartplotter only pre-loaded with U.S. inland lake charts. For configurations with built-in sonar, click here.
Garmin is pleased to announce the GPSMAP 535: a new plotter with a high resolution, super-bright, video-quality 5" VGA display with worldwide satellite imagery enhancing the Vector chart graphics and a new streamlined user interface.
The 535-series comes preloaded with coast-to-coast cartography for inland U.S. waters, of which over 5000 of these lakes and navigable waters include invaluable details such as extra resolution, depth contours, boat ramps, mile markers, hazards, marinas, campgrounds, area roads, and more. (Contiguous 48 states only.)
The built-in sounder on the 535s combo model can scan as deep as 900 feet (with included dual beam transducer) to clearly paint depth contours, fish targets, structure, etc. The combo 535s also offers split-screen capability, so you can view map and sounder data simultaneously.
See real-time weather displayed on the 535-series high-resolution, sunlight readable display with the purchase of the GXM 31 antenna (sold separately) and subscription to XM WX Satellite Weather. View vital weather data such as NEXRAD radar, storm cells, wind speeds, surface temperatures, forecasts and more than a dozen other weather attributes directly on the unit's chart - so you can spend more time enjoying the water and less time worrying about the weather.
Enable the offshore functionality of the GPSMAP 535-series with the addition of a BlueChart g2 Vision SD card
BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide:
- High-resolution satellite imagery when overlaid on the chart, will provide the mariner with unparalleled situational awareness
- Aerial reference photography provides "real world" photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters
- Mariner's Eye view - Provides the mariner with a 3-D perspective of chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix.
- Fish Eye view - 3D perspective below the water line for displaying bottom contours based on bathymetric charting data
- Auto guidance technology will search the attributes of all relevant charts to suggest the best course for navigation
- Fishing charts, tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest detail
- GPSMAP 535
- Built-in GPS receiving antenna
- Power/data cable
- Mounting bracket with tilt/swivel
- Protective front cover
- Owner's manual and quick reference guide
GPSMAP 535 Features and Specifications
- Ultra-bright 5" diagonal full VGA display, 640 x 480 pixels - 800 nits of brightness - Auto-dimming display
- New streamlined user interface offers easy selection of functions and features
- Over 5000 lakes and navigable rivers with detailed shoreline information as well as depth contours, boat ramps, mile markers and more - Many lakes are enhanced with satellite imagery
- View weather overlays such as NEXRAD weather radar and forecasts, current conditions, wind direction, wave direction, wave height, buoy data, lightning, county warnings and much more with the optional GXM 31 antenna
- Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 Vision cards, as well as saving waypoints, routes and tracks to a SD card which can be shared with others
- Built-in GPS antenna
- BNC connector for optional GA29 remote GPS antenna
- Backlit keypad for easier operation at night
- Two NMEA 0183 ports to support both AIS and DSC
- CANet proprietary bus allows display and control of full feature sounder data on Garmin chartplotters
- Unit dimensions: 6.4" W x 5.9" H x 2.9" D
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors