Fishfinders / GPSGarmin GPSMAP 541s GPS/Sonar Combo with Coastal Maps and Transducer
Garmin GPSMAP 541s GPS/Sonar Combo with Pre-Loaded Coastal Maps and Transducer
DetailsGPSMAP 541S Combo - Includes dual frequency transducer
Featuers a large ultra-bright 5" QVGA display along with an improved high-speed digital design for faster map drawing and panning speeds. Plus, these waterproof units have a high-sensitivity internal GPS receiver, so mariners will always know their position at sea. They are ready to go with built-in BlueChart g2 marine cartography of the coastal United States - including Alaska, Hawaii, and Explorer Chart data of the Bahamas. Mariners can navigate the waters of with ease knowing that these new units include Garmin's proven easy-to-use interface design.
Features and Specifications:
- Large, ultra-bright 5" diagonal QVGA display, 234 x 320 pixels - over 800 nits of brightness
- NMEA 2000 certified for seamless integration with the Garmin marine lineup
- Preloaded worldwide marine basemap
- Compatible with GXM 51 for XM Satellite Radio and XM WX Satellite Weather
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- High-speed processor for fast screen redraws and smooth panning
- Streamlined user interface makes it simple to select modes and features
- Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 Vision cards, as well as saving waypoints, routes and tracks to an SD card
- Optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide marine chart detail and enhanced navigation features like Auto Guidance, satellite imagery, 3-D Mariner's Eye View and 3-D Fish Eye View
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions
- Unit dimensions: 5.9"H x6.4"W x 2.9"D
- Power output: 500 watts (RMS) 4000 watts (peak to peak), dual frequency
- Depth: 1500 feet/500 meters (dual frequency)
- Use a dual frequency transducer 50 kHz (45 degrees), 200 kHz (10 degrees) for maximum saltwater performance
- Patented transom/trolling mount transducer
- UltraScroll high rep rate sonar provides lightning-fast screen updates
- AutoGain technology enhances target visibility
- See-Thru technology shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Water temperature log graphically records water temp data
- Adjustable depth line helps gauge desired fishing levels and bottom clearance
- Split zoom display offers a closer look at fish targets and bottom structure
- 2X, 4X, and bottomlock zoom
- Adjustable keel offset
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, and low battery
MPN: 010-00762-01 UPC: 753759096045
What's in the Box:
- GPSMAP 541s
- Transom Mount Transducer
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Protective front cover
- Power/data cable
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq