Fishfinders / GPSGarmin GPSMAP 546s Color GPS/Sonar Combo with Pre-Loaded Coastal Maps (No Transducer) $200 REBATE w/ Vision Card Purchase
Garmin GPSMAP 546s Color GPS/Sonar Combo with Pre-Loaded Coastal Maps (No Transducer) $200 REBATE w/ Vision Card Purchase
Even in bright sun, it is easy to see the clarity of the GPSMAP 546. These brilliant 5" VGA displays give you a sharp, clear picture, and the fast processor makes for smooth panning and screen redraws as you scroll. Plus, these waterproof units have a high-sensitivity internal GPS receiver, so mariners will always know their position at sea. They are ready to go with built-in BlueChart g2 marine cartography of the coastal United States - including Alaska, Hawaii, and Explorer Chart data of the Bahamas. Mariners can navigate the waters with ease knowing that these new units include Garmin's proven easy-to-use interface design.
Features and Specifications:
- Bright, crisp 5" diagonal VGA display, 480 x 640 pixels - over 800 nits of brightness
- NMEA 2000 certified for seamless integration with the Garmin marine lineup
- Preloaded with charts for the U.S. East Coast, West Coast, Gulf Coast and Great Lakes
- Compatible with GXM 51 for XM Satellite Radio and XM WX Satellite Weather
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- High-speed processor for fast screen redraws and smooth panning
- Streamlined user interface makes it simple to select modes and features
- Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 Vision cards, as well as saving waypoints, routes and tracks to an SD card
- Optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide marine chart detail and enhanced navigation features like Auto Guidance, satellite imagery, 3-D Mariner's Eye View and 3-D Fish Eye View
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions
- Auto-dimming display
- Unit dimensions: 5.9"H x6.4"W x 2.9"D
- Power output: 500 watts (RMS) 4000 watts (peak to peak), dual beam xdcr, 1000 watts (RMS) 8000 watts (peak to peak), 1kW xdcr
- Depth: 2000 feet/600 meters (dual freq. 1kW xdcr), 1500 ft (dual freq. 500 kW xdcr)
- Dual beam transducers - choose 50 kHz (45 degrees), 200 kHz (10 degrees) or 50kHz (19 degrees), 200 kHz (6 degrees) for maximum freshwater performance
- UltraScroll high rep rate sonar provides lightning-fast screen updates
- AutoGain technology enhances target visibility
- See-Thru technology shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Water temperature log graphically records water temp data
- Adjustable depth line helps gauge desired fishing levels and bottom clearance
- Split zoom display offers a closer look at fish targets and bottom structure
- 2X, 4X, and bottomlock zoom
- Adjustable keel offset
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, and low battery
MPN: 010-00774-02 UPC: 753759096175
What's in the Box:
- GPSMAP 546s
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Protective front cover
- Power/data cable
Q: What is the difference between the GPSMAP 546s and GPSMAP 545s?
A: The GPSMAP 546s improves the GPSMAP 545s with a stronger processor for faster redraw times and smoother panning, a higher-sensitivity GPS receiver, and updated NMEA 2000 configurability for easy networking.
Q: What is the difference between the GPSMAP 546s and GPSMAP 541s?
A: The GPSMAP 546S has twice the screen resolution, at 640V x 480H, for a crisper, clearer, more detailed display. The GPSMAP 546s can also accept up to a 1kW transducer for extra sonar power.
Q: What is the difference between the GPSMAP 546s, GPSMAP 536s, and GPSMAP 526s?
A: The GPSMAP 546s is pre-loaded with marine charts for the U.S. East (Atlantic) Coast, West (Pacific) Coast, Gulf of Mexico through the Bahamas, and the U.S. side of the Great Lakes. The GPSMAP 531s has smaller inland freshwater lakes, and the GPSMAP 521s has just a base map.
Q: What is the difference between the GPSMAP 546s and GPSMAP 546?
A: An "s" after the model number indicates a GPS/sonar combo. The GPSMAP 546 is GPS-only.
Q: Does the GPSMAP 546s come with an antenna?
A: The GPSMAP 546s has an internal GPS antenna. If you're going to mount it in a cabin or under a bimini top, you'll want to add a GA 30 external antenna.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq