Garmin nuMaps Lifetime Map Update Card for North America
NOTE: This product is for customers who already own a compatible unit listed below. If you do not have one of the units, click here for the full version of City Navigator instead.
For the most up-to-date mapping in a Garmin product, use the Garmin nuMaps Lifetime Map Update North America Card. Register the card through Garmin's site, and you will have access to download the latest mapping coverage, forever! (Or at least as long as Garmin continues to make maps for it.) This new generation of Garmin Map Update allows customers a simple and convenient way to update the detailed maps of North America (United States, Canada and Puerto Rico) and the latest (over 6 million) points of interest in their NT-compatible Garmin product. Garmin users with compatible devices will now have all the latest details to navigate with confidence.
Garmin also has a new feature on their website for users to check if their maps are up to date. Click here for details.
City Navigator NT Features currently include:
- Premium maps contain full coverage throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico including metropolitan and rural areas
- Includes detailed maps containing highways, interstates, business and residential roads with attributes such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories and other navigation features
- Displays nearly 6 million points of interest such as:
- food and drink
- emergency services
- post offices
- gas stations and more
- Postal code support for Canada
- Enhances pronunciation data for compatible GPS devices that can speak street names (example: "Turn right on Main St."). Your GPS device must be able to speak street names to use this data.
Each update card works with ONE compatible unit. For multiple units, you'll need to purchase multiple update cards.
This update is compatible with the following units for both PC and Mac:
- StreetPilot c530, c550, c580, 7200, 7500, 2720, 2730 and 2820
- all nuvi series
- all zumo series
- GPSMAP 620, 640
For PC users this will also update MapSource City Navigator North America NT when it was installed with one of the above units. This is a change from previous versions; existing City Navigator NT users should visit Garmin's website for any other updates.
PC & Mac requirements:
- Internet Access is required. USB Interface cable is required (not included with all Garmin GPS devices).
- PC: Windows XP SP2 or newer; 1 GB RAM, 3 GB free disk space, USB port
- Mac: Any Intel-based Mac or PowerPC G4 Mac, OS X 10.4.11 or later, 1 GB RAM, 3 GB free disk space, USB port
MPN: 010-11269-00 UPC: 753759982775
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors