Garmin nuMaps Onetime City Navigator Mexico NT CD-ROM for Current Users Only
NOTE: This product is for customers who already own a compatible unit listed below. If you do not have one of the units, click here for the full version instead.
For the most up-to-date mapping in a Garmin product, use the Garmin nuMaps Onetime City Navigator Mexico NT 2010 CD-ROM. This retail map update CD offers full coverage of Mexico's major metropolitan areas. This new generation of Garmin Map Update allows customers a simple and convenient way to update the detailed maps and the latest (over 65,000) points of interest in their NT-compatible Garmin product. Garmin users with compatible devices will now have all the latest details to navigate with confidence.
Garmin also has a new feature on their website for users to check if their maps are up to date. Click here for details.
City Navigator NT Features include:
- Includes detailed coverage and postal code coverage of major metropolitan areas, including new detailed coverage of Cancun and Puebla.
- Includes major road coverage throughout the country, including MEX-85 from Monterrey to Laredo, TX and MEX-40 from Monterrey to McAllen, TX.
- Displays points of interest throughout the country — restaurants, lodging, attractions, shopping and more.
- Includes detailed information such as turn restrictions, speed categories and other navigation features.
- Gives turn-by-turn directions on your compatible Garmin device.
- (CD-ROM only) Includes MapSource, computer software that lets you plan trips on your computer and transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your computer and your Garmin device.
Each update CD works with ONE compatible unit. For multiple units, you'll need to purchase multiple update CDs.
This update is compatible with the following units for both PC and Mac:
- nuvi 260W Mexico
- nuvi 200 Mexico
- Any other unit with maps of Mexico Pre-Loaded
PC & Mac requirements:
- Internet Access is required. USB Interface cable is required (not included with all Garmin GPS devices).
- PC: Windows XP SP2 or newer; 512 MB RAM, 2 GB free disk space, at least 1024 x 768 display, USB port, CD-ROM drive, Internet access.
- Mac: Any Intel-based Mac or PowerPC G4 Mac, OS X 10.4.11 or later, 512 MB RAM, 2 GB free disk space, at least 1024 x 768 display, USB port, CD-ROM drive, Internet access.
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors