Software & ChartsGarmin Topo US 24K Mid Atlantic microSD/SD Card
Garmin Topo US 24K Mid Atlantic microSD/SD Card
DetailsGARMIN TOPO US 24K MID ATLANTIC MICROSD/SDTOPO U.S. 24K contains built-in DEM (digital elevation model) data which supports 3-D terrain shading and route elevation profiles in compatible units to help estimate terrain difficulty. With routable roads and trails in metropolitan and rural areas, getting to your destination is made simple by creating point-to-point routes on compatible units. Plus, you'll get turn-by-turn directions on compatible units, and you can search for points of interest by name or proximity to your location. TOPO U.S 24K contains descriptive topographic detail including dense elevation contours and enhanced shoreline detail to help prepare you for your next backpacking, hiking or camping adventure.
Southeast Covers: Detailed 24K topographic coverage of Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Preprogrammed microSD/SD card unit compatibility:
Use with Oregon series, Colorado series, GPSMAP 78, 78s or 78sc navigators to access the full feature set of TOPO U.S. 24K, including full 3-D view and terrain shading. Standard compatibility with the following units: Dakota 20, Edge 705, 605, eTrex x-series, Rino x-series, Astro 220, GPSMAP 60CSx, 60Cx, 76CSx, 76Cx, 620, zumo series, nuvi 500 series.
TOPO U.S. 24K Special Features include:
- Routable road content and searchable business points of interest provided by NAVTEQ
- Routable dirt road and trails including metropolitan and rural areas
- Searchable points of interest including food and drink, lodging, parks, trails, camping, fuel and more.
- Dense contour interval generated from elevation data approximating the 24K USGS quad maps
- Enhanced shoreline equivalent to 24K
- Built in DEM and 3-D terrain shading on compatible units (Also available on your computer using the DVD.)
- Elevation profile of routes and tracks on compatible units helps you estimate terrain difficulty (Also available on your computer using the DVD.)
- Detailed lakes, rivers and streams, plus geographic place names such as summits, trailheads, towns and natural features
- National, state and local parks, forests, recreational and wildlife area boundaries
- Create point-to-point routes on compatible units
- Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information
- USGS quad names and information available when reviewing a location
- BaseCamp software for managing data on GPS and computer (only on DVD)
MPN: 010-C0958-00 UPC: 753759081744
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq