Garmin MapSource Topo Canada Manitoba Pre-Programmed MicroSD Card
NOTE: This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. It is replaced by the updated card (click here), with new Digital Elevation Model data.This card offers topographic coverage throughout the province of Manitoba. Also includes coverage of Nunavut south of Dubawnt Lake to the Manitoba border.
Now you can get all the detail of Garmin MapSource Topo Canada without messy unlock codes and time-consuming downloads. Garmin has created Pre-Programmed MicroSD cards that contain the same MapSource Topo data you know and love, broken down by region. Saves you time and money!
Plan your next outdoor adventure with the help of MapSource Topo Canada. Each card contains digital topographic maps for the select parts of Canada that are based on digital NTS map data.
- Trip and waypoint management functions
- Based on digital 1:50,000 or 1:250,000 scale NTS map data
- Search by city, point, river or lake
- Amenities such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites
- General shorelines and powerlines
- Named portages
- Summits, peaks and other geographic points
- Many routable roads and trails
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors