Garmin MapSource Topo Canada 2008 North Quebec Pre-Programmed Data Card
This card offers topographic coverage of northern Quebec, from the southern tip of James Bay north.
Garmin International and Tiger GPS are pleased to announce that TOPO Canada preprogrammed microSD cards with SD adapter now include Digital Elevation Models. This DEM data will provide elevation profiles and 3D map viewing on compatible units such as the Colorado series units. Region coverage and content has not changed with this update.
TOPO Canada preprogrammed microSD cards with SD adapter:
- Based on digital 1:50,000 or 1:250,000 scale National Topographic System map data
- Search by city, point, river or lake
- Amenities such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites
- General shorelines and power lines
- Named portages
- Summits, peaks and other geographic points
- Many routable roads and trails
TOPO Canada pre-programmed microSD cards with SD adapter are fully compatible with the following units:
Astro 220, Colorado series units, eTrex x-series units, GPSMAP 60 x-series units, GPSMAP 76 x-series units, Rino x- series units, Zumo.
Garmin Topo Canada Regions:
Please note: Maps on a preloaded data card cannot be copied or viewed on a computer.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors