NEW Garmin MapSource TOPO U.S. 100K Upper East Coast Pre-Programmed MicroSD Card
This card contains detailed topographical coverage of the U.S. shores of Virginia, West Virginia and states northeast to the Canadian border, including the New England states and New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania. Also includes extreme eastern Ohio, eastern Tennessee, the western parts of the Carolinas, and northern Georgia.
Now you can get all the detail of Garmin MapSource United States Topo DVD without messy unlock codes and time-consuming downloads. Garmin has created Pre-Programmed MicroSD cards that contain the same MapSource Topo data you know and love, broken down by region. Saves you time and money!
Plan your next outdoor adventure with the help of MapSource United States Topo. Each card contains digital topographic maps for the select parts of the U.S. that are comparable to the U.S. Geological Survey 1:100,000-scale paper maps.
- Trip and waypoint management functions
- Highways, roads, hiking trails, snowmobile trails, backwoods trails, elevation contours, point elevations, summits, some bathymetric contours, geographic names, churches, and schools
- Shoreline detail for lakes, reservoirs, small bodies of water, waterways, rivers, and streams
- Icons representing boat ramps, dams, marinas, campgrounds, public facilities, mile markers, first-aid stations, picnic, swimming, and ski areas, wrecks, fuel, and dangerous and restricted areas
- Limited nautical navaids for the area covered including radiobeacons, RACONs, and fog signals; river, harbor, and other lights; and daybeacons and lighted and unlighted buoys
- Wrecks and obstructions - such as shipwrecks, submerged rocks, obstructions, and other hazards to nautical navigation
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors