Garmin Tripod Bean Bag Friction Mount (Additional Mount Required)
This portable, adjustable tripod mount is ideal for contoured dashes or for use in rental cars or any situation where you don't want to permanently mount your GPS. Just slide the unit (or the unit's bracket) into the center mounting mechanism, rotate for best viewing angle and lock into place. This part requires an Automotive Mounting Bracket listed under the "Accessories" tab, which varies according to your unit. The accessory automotive dash mounts are NOT the same as the mounts included in the box with your original system! Some models of StreetPilot (such as the 2820, 2730, 2720, 2620 and 2610) are NOT compatible with this mount. Other Garmin models require a different mount entirely, as listed below:
Notes & Exceptions:
- If you have a Garmin StreetPilot c340, c330 or c320, you MUST use mount # 010-10613-00 (click here).
- If you have a Garmin StreetPilot i2, i3 or i5, you MUST use mount # 010-10675-00 (click here).
- If you have a Garmin Quest or Quest 2, you MUST use mount # 010-10503-00 (click here).
- If you have a Garmin iQue M3, M4 or M5, you MUST use mount # 010-10567-11 (click here).
- If you have a Garmin iQue 3600 or 3200, you MUST use mount # 010-10407-00 (click here).
- If you have a Garmin nuvi or StreetPilot c5xx, you may also use mount # 010-10908-00 (click here), which does not require an accessory dash mount.
"Notes & Exceptions" Copyright © 2007 TigerGPS.com, Ltd. All rights reserved.
MPN: 010-10503-01 UPC: 753759046859
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors