Garmin nuMaps Onetime North America NT 2012 DVD for Current Users Only
NOTE: This product is for customers who already own a compatible unit listed below. If you do not have one of the units, click here for the full version instead.
For the most up-to-date mapping in a Garmin product, use the Garmin nuMaps Onetime North America NT 2012 DVD. This retail map update DVD offers full coverage of North America - United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. This new generation of Garmin Map Update allows customers a simple and convenient way to update the detailed maps and the latest (over 8 million) points of interest in their NT-compatible Garmin product. Garmin users with compatible devices will now have all the latest details to navigate with confidence.
Garmin also has a new feature on their website for users to check if their maps are up to date. Click here for details.
City Navigator NT Features include:
- Premium maps contain full coverage throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico including metropolitan and rural areas
- Includes detailed maps containing highways, interstates, business and residential roads with attributes such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories and other navigation features
- Displays nearly 8 million points of interest such as:
- food and drink
- emergency services
- post offices
- gas stations and more
- Postal code support for Canada
- Enhances pronunciation data for compatible GPS devices that can speak street names (example: "Turn right on Main St."). Your GPS device must be able to speak street names to use this data.
Each update DVD works with ONE compatible unit. For multiple units, you'll need to purchase multiple update DVDs.
This update is compatible with the following units for both PC and Mac:
- StreetPilot i5, c330, c340, c530, c550, c580, 7200, 7500, 2720, 2730 and 2820
- GPSMAP 478 and 496, Quest 2
- all nuvi series
- all nuLink! series
- all dezl series
- all zumo series
- all aera series
For PC users this will also update MapSource City Navigator North America NT when it was installed with one of the above units. This is a change from previous versions; existing City Navigator NT users should visit Garmin's website for any other updates.
PC & Mac requirements:
- Internet Access is required. USB Interface cable is required (not included with all Garmin GPS devices).
- PC: Windows XP SP3 or newer; 1 GB RAM, 3 GB free disk space, USB port, DVD drive
- Mac: Any Intel-based Mac or PowerPC G4 Mac, OS X 10.4.11 or later, 1 GB RAM, 3 GB free disk space, USB port, DVD drive
NOTE: Part # 010-10989-04 replaces part # 010-10989-03 and 010-10989-02.
TigerGPS has been a very good company to deal with. Orders have been ordered and received expediently. Prices very competitive.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors