Garmin BlueChart North Gulf of Bothnia Pre-Programmed microSD Card for x-Series Handhelds
Detailed coverage of the Northern portion of the Gulf of Bothnia from Umea, Sweden to Vassa, Finland. Coverage includes lakes Tjeggelvas, Hornavan, Uddjaur, Aisjaur, Fluka, and Storavan in Sweden. Also includes detailed coverage of the cities of Pietarsaari and Oulu in Finland and Lulea and Happaranda in Sweden, and the islands of Vallgrund and Hailuoto.
MapSource BlueChart serves up the best offshore cartography around and works in seamless integration with a wide range of Garmin products.
- Chart-specific information, including chart name and number, scale, revision date, latest Notice to Mariners date
- Object-oriented cartography
- Faithful representation of published official paper charts
- Shaded depth contours
- Intertidal zones
- Spot soundings
- Navaids with view range and coverage
- Port plans
- Tides, wrecks, restricted areas and anchorages
- Trip and waypoint management functions
Compatible with: GPSMAPs 76CSx, 76Cx, 60CSx, 60Cx; eTrexes Vista HCx, Legend HCx, Vista Cx, Legend Cx, Venture Cx; Rinos 530HCx & 520HCx.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors