Garmin StreetPilot c320 Automotive GPS System DISCONTINUED
NOTE: This item has been discontinued by Garmin. Check out the StreetPilot c330 (click here) instead, which has detailed maps of North America already pre-loaded.
The StreetPilot "c-series" GPS navigators feature a simple touchscreen interface, with automatic route calculation to any destination and turn-by-turn voice-prompted directions along the way. Selecting a destination is straightforward and requires only a limited amount of input from the user. Plus, the StreetPilot c320 and StreetPilot c330 allow you to choose between a three-dimensional navigation view or the more traditional "bird's eye" overhead view.
For budget-conscious users who only require detailed maps for a limited area, the StreetPilot c320 features an SD card slot, a 128MB SD card, and MapSource City Select street data on CD-ROM. The user simply selects the specific area of interest and the data is transferred from a PC via a fast USB connection. (The c330 comes preloaded with MapSource City Select street data of the entire United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.)
The centerpiece of both units is a bright, 3.5-inch diagonal, 16-bit color display that makes navigation a snap. The StreetPilot c320 features dual integrated speakers for high-quality voice prompts, and an internal lithium-ion battery for out-of-car route planning.
The new StreetPilot c-series boasts distinctive and sleek stylingthe only buttons are a rotary volume knob and an on/off switch. The device is secured by a suction-mount cradle that fastens to the windshield for easy portability between vehicles. Users can customize their unit's appearance with an array of colored faceplates (sold separately).
StreetPilot c320 Features:
- WAAS-enabled 12 parallel channel GPS
- Built-in patch antenna; MCX-type connector for optional external GPS antenna connection
- Removable 128 MB SD memory card
- Audible and visual navigation instructions and warnings
- Display: 2.8" W x 2.1" H (3.5" diag.), 320 x 240 pixels; QVGA transflective TFT with 16-bit color; 64K colors; bright white LED backlight and touch screen
- Unit dimensions: 4.4" W x 3.2" H x 2.8" D
- Weight: 9.45 ounces
- Built-in lithium ion battery for trip planning
- Integrated dash mounting system provides easy adjustment and quick release
- USB interface
Garmin StreetPilot "c"-series Feature Matrix
|New Anti-Glare Screen||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Pre-Loaded Maps of North America||No, but CD-ROM Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|SiRF StarIII GPS Chip||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Live Traffic||No||No||GTM 12||GTM 20||Included||MSN Direct|
"Feature Matrix" Copyright © 2007 TigerGPS.com, Ltd. All rights reserved.
- StreetPilot c320 receiver
- Vehicle suction cup mount w/12-volt adapter
- A/C power adapter
- PC/USB interface cable
- 128 MB SD memory card
- MapSource City Select North America CD-ROM with full unlock
- Setup guide
|Points of Interest Details:
|Points of Interest Menu:
|3D Map View:
|Bird's Eye View:
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors