iGolf GPS Caddie II Handheld Golfing Companion DISCONTINUED
NOTE: This item has been discontinued by iGolf. See the rest of our Golf Course GPS Systems (click here), by following the link.
Easy, one-button operation provides automatic distances to key points on any golf course in the world. The iGolf GPS Caddie II, with a large, easy-to-read LCD screen is weather-resistant and made of durable, lightweight construction. It holds up to 40 courses and uses two AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries (not included), which means neither cord nor computer are needed while traveling. Subscribe to iGolf.com, the world's largest golf course database, to search, download and save your favorite golf course files.
The main difference between the old GPS Caddie and the new GPS Caddie II is the user interface, which has been revamped and simplified.
The major enhancements are:
- Improvements in the way the information is displayed
- Addition of the Auto Course Finder feature which chooses the course closest to you while selecting a course
- Shot Distance Feature is now available on the main play screen
- Ability to map courses or points more conveniently while playing
- Automatically tells distance to the front, center & back of green
- Allows user to add up to 8 custom points per hole
- Shot distance feature shows how far you hit each club
- Golf course files can be downloaded from iGolf.com
- Easily map any course or add points yourself
- Works on any course in the world
- Weather resistant, durable construction
- GPS Caddie II Handheld
- USB Sync Cable
- Software CD [Drivers & Sync Application]
- Belt Clip
- User Manual
- Accuracy: Within 1-3 yards
- Battery Type: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable (not included)
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dimensions: 4.62" X 2.18" X 1.31"
- Weight: 6.3 oz (with 2 batteries)
- GPS Chip: SiRFstarIIe/LP
- Display: High-contrast LCD Screen (120 X 160 pixel)
The GPS Caddie II is ready to use out of the box without the requirement of any additional software or hardware if you want to map your own golf course. However a computer and internet access are required if you would like to download pre-mapped golf courses from iGolf.com. In order to download pre-mapped golf courses you will need a Windows compatible 98, 2000, XP computer with a USB port. You will also need a subscription to iGolf.com.
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors