Lowrance iWAY 100M Portable Automotive GPS Navigation System DISCONTINUED
DetailsThe Lowrance iWAY 100M Portable GPS+WAAS navigation system shows you the way to any destination across town, or across the U.S. The iWAY 100M automatically displays the best route, and gives you turn-by-turn directions with voice and visual guidance. Also includes MapCreate Turn-by-Turn CD-ROM mapping software, and features expandable memory with one SD/MMC digital memory card slot!
The Lowrance iWAY 100M is the all-new full-scale automotive GPS system in a small-scale portable GPS system package.
Lowrance iWAY 100M FEATURES
- 240H x 180V pixel resolution
- 3" (7.6 cm) diagonal Film SuperTwist display
- Adjustable, white LED backlit screen
- Superb visibility at night and in low-light conditions
- Built-in, precision 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS receiver
- Dual microprocessors for more rapid screen updates and map scrolling
- Extremely detailed and highly accurate NAVTEQ turn-by-turn database for the continental U.S. embedded in the included MapCreate Turn-by-Turn CD-ROM mapping software
- MapCreate Turn-by-Turn CD-ROM mapping software includes over 2,000,000 Points-of-Interest to find restaurants, lodging, fuel, emergency services, airports, shopping, and more
- Turn-by-turn audio and visual cues, including auto-zooming and automatic recalculation of directions after a missed turn
- One-touch auto-routing feature for quick calculation of the best route to a chosen destination
- Routing options such as "Avoid" or "Prefer" toll roads, interstates, and left or right turns
- One internal memory card slot for using customized mapping saved on SD/MMC digital memory cards up to 512MB in size
- Weighs 8.7oz/247g with 2 AA batteries loaded (batteries not included)
- 5.588x2.549x0.955 inches / 14.2x6.5x2.4 cm pocket-sized
- Waterproof to IPX7 standard
- Full one-year warranty
- 12-volt power adapter with built-in speaker and 1/8" stereo jack
- Suction-cup mounting bracket for windshield applications
- MapCreate Turn-by-turn CD-ROM set
- One reusable digital memory card
- MMC/SD memory card reader/writer
Lowrance iWAY 100M Detailed View
ARROW KEYS - Navigate through the menus, adjust the chart's cursor, and enter data.
SPEAK - Repeat the last command.
MENU - Select or adjust a feature from a list.
ZIN/ZOUT - Zoom-in or zoom-out the view on the plotter screen.
ENT/SAVE - Enter data or save waypoints.
FIND - Find waypoints, map places, highway exits, streets and addresses.
PWR/LIGHT - Turns the unit on and off. Pressing it once while the unit is on turns on the screen's backlight.
EXIT - Exit from entering data or menus and clears cursor.
3" 240x180 Film SuperTwist Display
This example demonstrates a "Right Turn" visual cue, automatically displayed on-screen by the iWAY 100M as it guides you through a predetermined route, turn-by-turn, until your final destination is reached. If a wrong turn is made, the unit will automatically recalculate your route.
After your destination has been entered, every turn is announced visually and audibly. In this example, the iWAY 100M shows your vehicle arriving at the destination in 0.14 miles. Your entire route is marked clearly by a medium-gray path.
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors