Lowrance LCX-111C HD Display Only Large-Screen Sonar and GPS DISCONTINUED
This configuration of the Lowrance LCX-111C HD features a display only. For transducer options, see the transducers page. The sounder will not work without a transducer! For other configurations, see the LCX-111C HD main page.
Tired of squinting at small screens? Don't want to worry how much memory you can cram into an SD card? Fear not - Lowrance has a new line of color sonar and GPS combo systems that blows the others right out of the water! The new LCX has a hard drive and display resolution comparable to the computer with which you are reading this description!
The Lowrance LCX-111C HD is the high-definition TFT color sonar/GPS+WAAS system with precision chartplotter features. The built-in 20GB internal hard drive is preloaded with highly-detailed mapping and charts, including over 2 million Points-Of-Interest. These maps and charts are displayed on a huge 10.4" diagonal display that outputs 256 colors with SVGA technology on a liquid crystal TFT display at an incredible 600V x 800H resolution. NMEA 2000 compatible for networking.
Lowrance LCX-111C HD Features
- Super-high-res 10.4" (26.4 cm) diagonal 256-color, SVGA technology, liquid crystal TFT display
- Programmable color palette
- Incredible 600V x 800H resolution
- Advanced cold cathode screen and keypad backlighting
- Multiple full- and split-screen sonar/GPS options
- 6 sonar display choices
- Choice of dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) or single-frequency (200 kHz) Skimmer transducer with built-in temp sensor
- 8,000 W peak-to-peak (1,000 W RMS) power
- Depth range to 3,000 feet (915 m) at 50 kHz
- Temp readings from built-in sensor
- Speed/Distance readings with optional sensor
- FlashGraf LCD flasher+sonar graph with COLORLINE
- Adjustable ping speed automatically engages HyperScroll for locating fish targets at higher boat speeds
- FasTrack vertical flasher bar
- Standard sonar features - Advanced Signal Processing (ASP), COLORLINE, Advanced Fish Symbol I.D., FishTrack, multi-zoom options, sonar alarms, backup memory, and more
- 20GB hard drive preloaded with tons of electronic charts, including:
- U.S. coastal areas, including Hawaii & Alaska, plus Great Lakes
- Over 2,100 U.S. inland bodies of water
- Topographical USA land-based mapping with street-level detail
- Over 2 million POIs and an exclusive hunting database
- Precision 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS receiver
- 1,000 waypoints/1,000 event markers/100 routes/100 waypoints per route
- 100 savable plot trails/10,000 points per trail
- 37 map zoom ranges, 0.05 - 4,000 miles
- Two waterproof MMC/SD memory card slots for mapping, recording, and upgrading
- Compatible with optional plug-and-play Lowrance FreedomMaps, Fishing Hot Spots, and Navionics electronic charts
- Advanced digital recording/playback of sonar graph and GPS details, plus custom map uploading, with reusable Multi-Media Cards (MMC/SD)
- Additional capability to record/playback sonar graph and GPS details using the built-in hard drive
- NMEA 2000 compatible for networking
- Audio output for remote speakers
- Sealed and waterproof
- Full one-year warranty
- Packed with power and data cables
- High-impact screen cover
- Instruction manuals
PAGES - This key switches the unit between different sonar or GPS modes.
High-definition split GPS/sonar delivers triple advantage of precise navigation, fish finding, and marking productive locations for return trips. Optional GPS Mapping Accessories Pack required for 12-parallel channel reception, background map and exclusive MapCreate CD-ROM to create custom mapping.
Split-screen zoom, super-sharp resolution, fantastic detail and target separation/identification is greatly enhanced with the programmable color palette for customization of displaying to the angler's preference.
Far right: FasTrack displays instantaneous sonar returns similar to "real time" flasher performance and shows the relative signal strength of each target as well.
Waterproof slot accepts up to two compact, industry-standard, digital media cards (MMC/SD) to transfer saved files to a computer, load custom GPS mapping, and to install upgrades available from the Lowrance web site.
The manufacturer's Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) is: $1949.00
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors