Lowrance LCX-104C Large-Screen Color Recording Sonar and GPS System DISCONTINUED
NOTE: The Lowrance LCX-104C has been discontinued. It is replaced by the LCX-110C, with a higher-resolution screen, more powerful GPS antenna, and new NMEA-2000 networking standard. It's even less money! To see the LCX-110C, click here. There's also the LCX-111C, with nautical charts pre-loaded - no more expensive, localized cards to buy! Click here for the LCX-111C.
Amazing 10.4" Color
The Lowrance LCX-104C is the only 10.4" 256-color, TFT sunlight viewable, 1 kW sounder/chart recorder with unique memory card versatility. The LCX-104C is loaded with large-scale, high-res, dual-frequency sonar with temp/speed/distance - plus precision GPS+WAAS performance!
- Massive 10.4" (26.4 cm) diagonal 256-color, full VGA liquid crystal TFT display.
- Programmable color palette.
- Incredible 480V x 640H resolution - 307,200 pixels total.
- Advanced cold cathode screen and keypad backlighting.
- Multiple full- and split-screen sonar/GPS options.
- 6 background color choices.
- Dual-frequency 200/50 kHz Skimmer transducer with built-in temp sensor.
- 8,000 W peak-to-peak (1,000 W RMS) power.
- Depth range to 3,000 feet (915 m) and beyond with 50kHz.
- Available SP-X transom-mount sensor for trolling speed and distance log reading.
- FlashGraf LCD flasher+sonar graph with COLORLINE.
- Adjustable ping speed automatically engages HyperScroll for locating fish targets at higher boat speeds.
- FasTrack vertical flasher bar.
- Standard sonar features - Advanced Signal Processing (ASP), COLORLINE, Advanced Fish Symbol I.D., FishTrack, multi-zoom options, sonar alarms, backup memory, and more.
- Precision 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS receiver.
- MapCreate custom mapping software.
- 1,000 waypoints/1,000 event markers/100 routes/100 waypoints per route.
- 100 savable plot trails/10,000 points per trail.
- 37 map zoom ranges, 0.05 to 4,000 miles.
- Two waterproof MMC/SD memory card slots for mapping, recording, and upgrading.
- Compatible with optional Lowrance FreedomMaps and Navionics Gold, Classic and HotMaps electronic charts.
- Advanced digital recording/playback of sonar graph and GPS details plus custom map uploading with reusable Multi-Media Cards.
- LGC-12W GPS+WAAS receiver/antenna.
- MapCreate custom mapping CD.
- One 16MB MMC card.
- MMC/SD card reader with USB connector.
- High-impact screen cover.
- Packed with Transom-mount, dual frequency Skimmer transducer with built-in temperature and speed sensor.
- Packed with flush mount kit and power and data cables
- Instruction manuals
- Full one-year warranty.
High-definition split GPS/sonar delivers triple advantage of precise navigation, fish finding, and marking productive locations for return trips. Optional GPS Mapping Accessories Pack required for 12-parallel channel reception, background map and exclusive MapCreate CD-ROM to create custom mapping.
Split-screen zoom, super-sharp resolution, fantastic detail and target separation/identification is greatly enhanced with the programmable color palette for customization of displaying to the angler's preference.
Far right: FasTrack displays instantaneous sonar returns similar to "real time" flasher performance and shows the relative signal strength of each target as well.
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors