Lowrance LCX-110C Large-Screen Dual Frequency Sonar and GPS System DISCONTINUED
This configuration of the Lowrance LCX-110C features a GPS sensor and a dual frequency, transom mount transducer. For other configurations, see the LCX-110C main page.
The Lowrance LCX-110C is the new super-high definition TFT color sonar/GPS+WAAS system with a 10.4" diagonal SVGA screen and an incredible 600V x 800H resolution. This top of the line sonar/GPS+WAAS has recording/playback and higher detailed mapping capabilities via the two waterproof MMC/SD memory card slots. Also compatible with NMEA 2000 for networking.
Lowrance LCX-110C Features
- Super-high-res 10.4" (26.4 cm) diagonal 256-color, SVGA technology, liquid crystal TFT display
- Programmable color palette
- Incredible 600V x 800H resolution
- Advanced cold cathode screen and keypad backlighting
- Multiple full- and split-screen sonar/GPS options
- 6 sonar display color choices
- Choice of dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) or single-frequency (200 kHz) Skimmer transducer with built-in temp sensor
- 8,000 W peak-to-peak (1,000 W RMS) power
- Depth range to 3,000 feet (915 m) and beyond
- Temp/Speed/Distance readings (single-frequency includes temp only)
- FlashGraf LCD flasher+sonar graph with COLORLINE
- Adjustable ping speed automatically engages HyperScroll for locating fish targets at higher boat speeds
- FasTrack vertical flasher bar
- Standard sonar features - Advanced Signal Processing (ASP), COLORLINE, Advanced Fish Symbol I.D., FishTrack, multi-zoom options, sonar alarms, backup memory, and more
- Precision 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS receiver
- 1,000 waypoints/1,000 event markers/100 routes/100 waypoints per route
- 100 savable plot trails/10,000 points per trail
- 37 map zoom ranges, 0.05 - 4,000 miles
- Two waterproof MMC/SD memory card slots for mapping, recording, and upgrading
- Built-in enhanced background map of the continental U.S, and hawaii
- Compatible with optional MapCreate USA Topo custom mapping software
- Compatible with optional plug-&-play Lowrance FreedomMaps, Fishing Hot Spots, and Navionics electronic charts
- Advanced digital recording/playback of sonar graph and GPS details, plus custom map uploading, with industry-standard memory cards (MMC/SD)
- NMEA 2000 compatible for networking
- Audio output for remote speakers
- Sealed and waterproof
- Full one-year warranty
- Transom-mount, dual frequency Skimmer transducer with built-in temperature sensor (HST-DFSBL) and speed sensor (SP-BL)
- LGC-2000, 12 parallel channel GPS+WAAS module.
- Packed with power and data cables
- High-impact screen cover
- Instruction manuals
PAGES - This key switches the unit between different sonar or GPS modes.
High-definition split GPS/sonar delivers triple advantage of precise navigation, fish finding, and marking productive locations for return trips. Optional GPS Mapping Accessories Pack required for 12-parallel channel reception, background map and exclusive MapCreate CD-ROM to create custom mapping.
Split-screen zoom, super-sharp resolution, fantastic detail and target separation/identification is greatly enhanced with the programmable color palette for customization of displaying to the angler's preference.
Far right: FasTrack displays instantaneous sonar returns similar to "real time" flasher performance and shows the relative signal strength of each target as well.
Waterproof slot accepts up to two compact, industry-standard, digital media cards (MMC/SD) to transfer saved files to a computer, load custom GPS mapping, and to install upgrades available from the Lowrance web site.
The manufacturer's Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) is: $2049.00
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors