Lowrance LCX-20C Single Frequency Sonar and GPS System DISCONTINUED
This configuration of the Lowrance LCX-20C features a GPS sensor and a single frequency, transom mount transducer. For other configurations, see the LCX-20C main page.The Lowrance LCX-20C is the solution for brilliant, dual-frequency, high-definition TFT sun-light-readable color sonar, available with precision GPS+WAAS chartplotter features. An outstanding performer and remarkably affordable!
Lowrance LCX-20C Features
- Large 6" (15.2 cm) diagonal 256-color, 1/4 VGA liquid crystal TFT display
- Programmable color palette
- Incredible 240V x 320H resolution - 76,800 pixels total
- Advanced cold cathode screen and keypad backlighting
- Multiple full- and split-screen sonar/GPS options
- 6 background color choices
- Single-frequency 200 kHz Skimmer transducer with built-in temp sensor
- 8,000 W peak-to-peak (1,000 W RMS) power
- Depth range to 3,000 feet (915 m) and beyond
- FlashGraf LCD flasher+sonar graph with COLORLINE
- Adjustable ping speed automatically engages HyperScroll for locating fish targets at higher boat speeds
- FasTrack vertical flasher bar
- Standard sonar features - Advanced Signal Processing (ASP), COLORLINE, Advanced Fish Symbol I.D., FishTrack, multi-zoom options, sonar alarms, backup memory, and more
- Precision 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS receiver
- Optional MapCreate custom mapping software
- 1,000 waypoints/1,000 event markers/100 routes/100 waypoints per route
- 100 savable plot trails/10,000 points per trail
- 37 map zoom ranges, 0.05 - 4,000 miles
- Two waterproof MMC/SD memory card slots for mapping, recording, and upgrading
- Built-in enhanced background map of the continental U.S, and Hawaii
- Compatible with optional plug-&-play Lowrance FreedomMaps and Navionics Classic and HotMaps electronic charts
- Advanced digital recording/playback of sonar graph and GPS details plus custom map uploading with reusable Multi-Media Cards
- NMEA 2000 compatible for networking
- Full one-year warranty
- Transom-mount, single frequency Skimmer transducer with built-in temperature sensor (HST-WSBL)
- LGC-2000, 12 parallel channel GPS+WAAS module.
- Packed with power and data cables
- High-impact screen cover
- Instruction manuals
Screen Shots and Specs
ZOUT/ZIN - These keys "zoom" the map or the sonar screen in and out.
PAGES - This key switches the unit between different sonar or GPS modes.
WPT - Saves and recalls waypoints.
MENU - Press this key to show the menus and gain access to most functions.
EXIT - Clears menus and entries.
ENT/ICONS - Select entries and accept menu selections. When a menu is not showing, pressing this key activates the ICON menu.
PWR/LIGHT - Turns the unit on and off. When the unit is on, pressing this key turns the back-lights on or off.
High-definition split GPS/sonar delivers triple advantage of precise navigation, fish finding, and marking productive locations for return trips. Optional GPS Mapping Accessories Pack required for 12-parallel channel reception, background map and exclusive MapCreate CD-ROM to create custom mapping.
Split-screen zoom, super-sharp resolution, fantastic detail and target separation/identification is greatly enhanced with the programmable color palette for customization of displaying to the angler's preference.
Far right: FasTrack displays instantaneous sonar returns similar to "real time" flasher performance and shows the relative signal strength of each target as well.
Waterproof drawer accepts up to two compact, reusable, digital media cards (MMC/SD) to record and playback sonar graphs and GPS trip details, and load custom GPS mapping. MMC/SD cards up to 512MB will be available from Lowrance as well as computer and camera retailers (not included with unit).
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors