Lowrance LMS-332C Recording Color Sonar and GPS System
DetailsHST-WSBL transducer. For alternate transducer types and configurations, see the LMS-332C without Transducer page.
The Lowrance LMS-332C Recording Color Sonar/GPS packs superb full-size performance with a sunlight-viewable 480x480 high-res 256-color display! The color display, LED backlighting, and wide-angle viewing allow you to take full advantage of the included pro features!
- 5.0" (12.7cm) diagonal 256-color, TFT display
- High-detail 480 x 480 pixel resolution
- High-speed screen updates
- Wide viewing angles in all light conditions
- Advanced cold-cathode screen and keypad backlighting
- Resizable windows and overlay data with choice of 4 data display sizes
- Depth penetration to 900 feet (275 m)
- 2,400 W peak-to-peak power
- High-performance transom-mount 200 kHz Skimmer transducer with up to 60º of fish detection coverage and a built-in temp sensor
- FishReveal and HyperScroll features
- FlashGraf LCD flasher+sonar graph mode
- Standard sonar features - Advanced Signal Processing (ASP), COLORLINE, Advanced Fish Symbol I.D., FishTrack, multi-zoom options, sonar alarms, backup memory, and more
- Precision 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS receiver
- All-new, built-in, background map with enhanced continental U.S. an Hawaii detail including nav aids
- Optional MapCreate Accessory Pack to create higher-detail mapping
- One waterproof slot for digital media card (MMC/SD not included) to record graphs, GPS details, and display optional custom mapping
- Compatible with optional Plug-&-play FreedomMaps, plus Fishing Hot Spots, and Navionics electronic charts with deep contours
- 1,000 waypoints/1,000 event markers/100 routes
- 100 savable plot trails/10,000 points per trail
- 42 different graphic icons to mark your favorite spots
- 40 map zoom ranges, 0.02 4,000 miles
- NMEA 2000 compatible for networking
- Back-up memory saves customized settings
- Sealed and waterproof
- Full one-year warranty
- Transom-mount, single frequency Skimmer transducer (HST-WSBL) with built-in temperature sensor
- LGC-2000, 12 parallel channel GPS+WAAS module.
- Packed with mounting bracket and power and data cables
- Instruction manuals
LMS-332C Screen Shot
|ZOUT/ZIN - These keys "zoom" the map or the sonar screen in and out.
PAGES - This key switches the unit between different sonar or GPS modes.
WPT - Saves and recalls waypoints.
MENU - Press this key to show the menus and gain access to most functions.
EXIT - Clears menus and entries.
ENT/ICONS - Select entries and accept menu selections. When a menu is not showing, pressing this key activates the ICON menu.
PWR/LIGHT - Turns the unit on and off. When the unit is on, pressing this key turns the back-lights on or off.
The manufacturer's Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) is: $649.00
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors