Lowrance M68C S/Map Single Frequency Sonar and GPS System
DetailsThe Lowrance M68C Compact Color S/Map lets you find fish and yourself in dazzling color, at a highly affordable price! Features high-detail hydrographic mapping and an internal GPS+WAAS receiver.
Lowrance M68C S/Map FEATURES
- High-brightness 3.5" (8.9cm) diagonal 256-color, 1/4 VGA active matrix TFT transflective LCD
- Impressive 320V x 240H pixel resolution
- White LED backlit screen and keypad for night or low-light viewing
- Simplified keypad with Menu and Pages keys
- Overlay Data feature displays GPS information over sonar screen, and sonar information over GPS screens
- Space-saving case design with adjustable tilt, quick-mount/release convenience
- Depth penetration to 600 feet (183 m)
- True 800 watts peak-to-peak transmit power
- Unique full-screen LCD flasher mode with COLORLINE displays real-time sonar readings
- Other unique sonar features include: HyperScroll, Advanced Signal Processing (ASP), Advanced Fish Symbol I.D., FishTrack, and more
- 2X and 4X zoom, with zoom-bottom-tracking
- Auto or manual sensitivity, surface clarity, noise rejection, and depth range controls
- Selective on/off shallow, deep, zone, and fish alarms
- Low-profile high-performance 200 kHz Skimmer - with built-in water surface temp sensor - optional sensors for livewell/baitwell temp and speed/distance log readings
- Up to 60-degree coverage area using high sensitivity
- Operates up to 70 mph (61 kts)
- Full 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS receiver with advanced internal satellite antenna
- Special built-in Lowrance high-detail hydrographic mapping of lakes, rivers, Great Lakes, and U.S. coastal waters with nav aids
- Mega-memory saves up to 1,000 waypoints, 1,000 event markers, and 100 routes (up to 100 waypoints/route)
- 100 savable plot trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
- 42 graphic icons to mark important spots
- 40 map ranges - 0.02 to 4,000 miles - with easy zoom-in/out control
- Off course/arrival/anchor alarms; trip calculator, sun/moon calculator; and Man Overboard features
- Internal back-up memory keeps stored sonar settings and GPS data accessible for years
- Completely sealed and waterproof for use in the harshest environments
- Full one-year warranty
The manufacturer's Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) is: $399.00
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq