Lowrance M68C S/Map IceMachine Portable Sonar and GPS System
DetailsFor the first time ever, portable sonar is combined with GPS navigation in an ice fishing package! The Lowrance M68C S/Map IceMachine Portable Sonar/Mapping features special high-detail hydrographic mapping covering lakes, rivers, Great Lakes, and U.S. coastal waters with nav aids. Also contains a carrying case, rechargeable battery pack and charger, swing-out transducer bracket, and more!
Lowrance M68C S/Map IceMachine FEATURES
- High-bright 3.5" (8.9cm) diagonal 256-color, 1/4 VGA active matrix TFT transflective LCD that optimizes cold climate performance
- Impressive 320x240 (h x w) pixel resolution
- White LED backlighting for the screen and keypad in night or low-light viewing
- Exclusive, water-repellent, softpack nylon bag with sure-grip handle, dual zippers, and rubberized non-stick base - fits conveniently in a 5-gallon pail
- Built-in, molded tray with battery tie-downs
- 12 volt, 7-amp rechargeable, sealed battery and battery charger both included
- Swing-out, ice hole transducer bracket
- Space-saving case design with adjustable tilt, quick-mount/release convenience
- Depth penetration to 600 feet (183 m)
- True 800 watts peak-to-peak transmit power
- Exclusive new full-screen and split-zoom color LCD flasher display with COLORLINE
- Battery Status Indicator displays continuous readouts of battery life
- Other unique sonar features include: FishReveal, HyperScroll, Advanced Signal Processing (ASP), Advanced Fish Symbol I.D., FishTrack, and more
- Selective on/off shallow, deep, zone, and fish alarms
- Special 200 kHz bullet shaped transducer produces up to 60° of coverage area using high sensitivity
- Also accepts other Lowrance transducer options for versatile, all-season portable fishfinding
- Full 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS receiver with advanced internal satellite antenna
- Special built-in Lowrance high-detail hydrographic mapping of lakes, rivers, Great Lakes, and U.S. coastal waters with nav aids
- Mega-memory saves up to 1,000 waypoints, 1,000 event markers, and 100 routes (up to 100 waypoints/route)
- 100 savable plot trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
- 42 graphic icons to mark important spots
- 40 map ranges - 0.02 to 4,000 miles - with easy zoom-in/out control
- Off course/arrival/anchor alarms; trip calculator, sun/moon calculator; and Man Overboard features
- Internal back-up memory keeps stored sonar settings and GPS data accessible for years
- Completely sealed and waterproof for use in the harshest environments
- Full one-year warranty; extended warranties available
The manufacturer's Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) is: $449.00
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq