Lowrance MapCreate USA Topo Accessory Pack Version 7
For quick and easy custom mapping, check out the Lowrance MapCreate USA Series 7 DVD. The newest Lowrance enhanced mapping software for all the U.S. and Hawaii on a single DVD, MapCreate Series 7 is now bigger and better with the addition of over 3,000 inland U.S. lakes with depth contours, plus mapping coverage for the whole of Alaska! Also features topographic contour lines with elevations, enhanced shoreline detail for coastal and inland waters with nav aids, 2 million searchable Point-of-Interests, exclusive hunting databases (WMAs, WMUs GMUs, Public Lands, etc.) highways, roads, landmarks and more. MapCreate Series 7 Accessory Pack includes MapCreate Series 7 DVD, LEI MMC/SD card reader-writer, and a blank 256 MB SD memory card!
Searching. MapCreate lets you search for POIs, land features and more, just as you can in a Lowrance GPS unit.
Map Category Options Toolbar. A drop-down menu lets you select pre-set or customizable category settings for different types of activities, including aviation, boating, driving, hiking, and hunting.
Routing. MapCreate lets you accurately add POIs, land features and aviation navaids to routes with a click of the mouse.
Pop-up Boxes. Pop-up information boxes for POIs, land features and interstate highway exits now include elevations. Exit pop-up boxes also list nearby exit services.
Details, Details. The MapCreate 7 database provides superb detail that covers:
- a searchable database of 2,000,000 Points-Of-Interest (includes airports, hotels, restaurants, entertainment, emergency services, and lots more),
- enhanced shorelines and navigation aids for inland and coastal waters,
- elevation contour lines for 49 states - Alaska not included,
- public hunting areas for 46 states - Alaska, Hawaii, Washington State and Wisconsin not included,
- Game Management Units for 22 states, including AZ, CO, IA, ID, KS, KY, MA, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SD, UT, WI, WY,
- Corp of Engineers lands,
- wilderness areas and wildlife refuges (State and Federal),
- state parks, state forests, city parks, and recreational areas,
- improved inland hydrography and intermittent streams,
- swamps and marshes,
- USGS 1:24000 Quad Map Boundaries (searchable),
- Many Section, Township, Range lines (searchable),
- boundaries for cities over 2500 in population,
- military reservations,
- golf course, shopping center, hospital, cemetery, and large business grounds,
- airport grounds and diagrams,
- Interstate/federal/state highways,
- Interstate exit services (restaurants, lodging, fuel, auto/truck/RV services),
- rural roads and city streets,
- cities and towns,
- key landmarks,
- national forests and national parks,
- searchable street intersections and street addresses,
- and more!
The MapCreate 7 software is compatible with Lowrance mapping GPS+WAAS products with digital media memory card (MMC/SD) capability. A variety of accessory pack options are available with the DVD-ROM software, including an LEI MMC/SD card reader/writer, one digital media card, and with or without a 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS satellite receiver/antenna.
Note: For security purposes, MapCreate 7 encodes maps to memory cards, and will restrict the encoding process to a maximum of five different memory cards. You can create as many maps as you like, but they will only work on the first five memory cards that you register with the MapCreate 7 software.
Note: You must use an LEI branded memory card reader/writer for MapCreate 7 to work properly.
Note: If MapCreate 7 freezes upon execution on a computer running Windows XP with Service Pack 2, please read this solution document for a temporary work-around.
Minimum system requirements:
IBM compatible PC with Pentium 133 MHz or faster processor, 64 MB RAM (128 MB RAM recommended for best performance), 200 MB of free hard drive space, high color (16 bit or greater) display, DVD-ROM drive, Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP, one unused USB port, and a Lowrance/LEI branded digital media card reader/writer. (Note: you must use a Lowrance/LEI branded card reader for MapCreate 7 to work properly).
NOTE: MapCreate 7, part # 95-61, replaces MapCreate 6.3, part # 95-49.
- MapCreate v7 DVD-ROM
- 256 MB SD Flash Memory Card
- LEI-branded USB Card Reader
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors