PC & Power CablesLowrance EP-85R Fuel Usage/Storage Sensor
Lowrance EP-85R Fuel Usage/Storage Sensor
- Cable Length: 1.5 ft.
- Mounting Location: Anywhere
- Replaces EP-50 Storage Device
- Connects to network with NMEA 2000 engines
- Accumulates fuel used data from the fuel flow data coming out of the engines
- Only one EP-85R Storage Device is needed for up to three engines
- Enables the displaying of Fuel Range on Lowrance and Simrad displays
- Fuel range also requires speed data and fuel flow data
- Can only be configured and used by Navico MFDs and LMF gauges
- Multiple EP-85 sensors possible: Yes
Outputs: High Resolution Fuel Used, PGN: Proprietary Tank Fuel Used, Trip Fuel Used, Seasonal Fuel Used, Fluid Level Alarm, PGN: Proprietary Alarm Status.
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq