Fishfinders / GPSLowrance SpotlightScan Sonar
Lowrance SpotlightScan Sonar
DetailsUp to $300 mail-in rebate on select Lowrance purchases 2/6/15 through 5/3/15 with the Lowrance Ultimate Upgrade Event.
|Download Lowrance Rebate Form (pdf, 238KB)|
Lowrance SpotlightScan Sonar
SpotlightScan Sonar delivers a higher level of angler-controlled, surround-scanning views to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas on your HDS Gen2* or HDS Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter display.
Similar to the way a scanning spotlight reveals objects in the dark, SpotlightScan Sonar clearly pinpoints structure and fish targets ahead and around the boat, so anglers save valuable time on the water and maintain focus on the most productive fishing spots - all without disturbing these areas before anglers have a chance to fish them.
- Focusing on the areas you want to fish, SpotlightScan Sonar allows you to quickly concentrate on the key fishing areas of greatest interest - without wasting valuable fishing time while waiting for a full 360° scan.
- SpotlightScan Sonar features a scanning range of 150', and it operates at optional frequency ranges of 455 or 800 kHz.
- In addition to surround-scanning performance, the SpotlightScan transducer also provides DownScan Imaging for picture-like images of fish and structure beneath your boat - as well as award-winning Broadband Sounder technology, which is ideal for marking fish arches and tracking lure action.
- The SpotlightScan transducer can be installed on any bow-mounted, cable-steer, foot-control trolling motor (not electric steer) using a stainless-metal hose clamp (included), so there's no need for special mounting kits. To complete the installation, a SpotlightScan NMEA 2000 sensor is connected to the trolling motor's foot pedal.
- With this installation, the angler has complete control - simply by using the remote foot pedal - of the SpotlightScan sonar direction and scanning speed - all without having to make additional menu adjustments on the HDS Gen2 display.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program.
- NMEA 2000r Starter Kit (part number 000-0124-69) required for installation.
- *HDS Gen2 (non Touch) models require SonarHub Sounder Module for SpotlightScan Sonar operation.
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq