Fishfinders / GPSLowrance 000-11667-001 Elite-7x CHIRP Fishfinder 50/200 and 455/800
Lowrance 000-11667-001 Elite-7x CHIRP Fishfinder 50/200 and 455/800
DetailsLowrance 000-11667-001 Elite-7x CHIRP Fishfinder 50/200 and 455/800 Transducer
Lowrance Elite-7x CHIRP Fishfinders combine CHIRP Sonar with DownScan Imaging. CHIRP Sonar technology provides greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets.
CHIRP Sonar Advantages
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
- Multiple CHIRP frequencies from a single transducer
- CHIRP sonar performance with a greater number of affordable transducers, including the Lowrance HDI Skimmer
- View multiple CHIRP sonar settings on one display
- DownScan Imaging™ provides picture-like images of fish-holding structure beneath a boat.
- Selectable single-frequency sonar operation with award-winning Broadband Sounder™ performance.
- Brilliant Elite color display for enhanced widescreen visibility and viewing detail in all conditions
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three-panel view.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
|Display||7 in./178 mm (16:9) Full VGA SolarMax™ Plus|
|Resolution||16-bit color TFT 800 x 480|
|Power Output: RMS (PTP)||Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)|
|Operating Frequency||455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging™), Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)|
|Media Port||One (1) microSD slot|
|Operating Voltage||12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480|
|Display Type||16-bit color SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT|
|Backlighting Levels||Adjustable Screen And Keypad|
|Display Size||7 inches / 178 mm|
|Transducer Type||Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar®|
|Max Depth per Type||DownScan Imaging™ at 455 kHz: Max 300 ft / 91 m|
CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000 ft / 305 m
CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
CHIRP Sonar Low Range/50 kHz: 3,000 ft/914 m
|Product Width||9.26 in \ 235 mm|
|Product Depth||3.0 in \ 76 mm|
|Product Height||5.95 in \ 151 mm|
|Power Supply (Supply Voltage)||12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)|
|NMEA Output||NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®|
|Output Power [kW]||12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)|
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq