Lowrance GlobalMap Baja 540c Off-Road GPS with Topo Maps for ATV
Get Extreme GPS, ruggedized and shock-resistant for off-highway use - get the Lowrance GlobalMap Baja 540c. Displays brilliant 16-bit color at an amazing 480 x 480 resolution. Compact enough to be dash-mounted, and large enough to be easily readable. Add straight-line GPS navigation to your off-road vehicle!
- 5.0" (12.7cm) diagonal 16-bit color SolarMax TFT display
- High-detail 480V x 480H pixel resolution
- Fluorescent cold-cathode screen and keypad backlighting
- Wide viewing angles in all light conditions
- Superb readability in direct sunlight
- Precision 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS Baja receiver
- Expanded and updated built-in background map of the continental U.S. and Hawaii with additional features
- One MMC/SD digital media memory card slot with waterproof door
- 1,000 waypoints/1,000 event markers/100 routes
- 100 savable plot trails/10,000 points per trail
- 42 different graphic icons to mark your favorite spots
- 40 map zoom ranges, 0.024,000 miles
- 5-pin Ethernet expansion port compatible for video and satellite radio
- One full RS-232 port for NMEA 0183 data communications
- One waterproof slot for digital media cards (MMC/SD not included) to record GPS details and display optional custom mapping
- Back-up memory saves customized settings
- Enhanced data processing
- Fast screen updates
- Ruggedized, shock-resistant case
- Sealed and waterproof
- Full one-year manufacturers warranty
- Lowrance GlobalMap Baja 540c with Topographical Base Map (USA)
- LGC-Baja RED GPS Antenna
- Gimbal Mounting Bracket
- Power Cable
- Protective Front Cover
GlobalMap 540c BAJA Specifications:
- Display: Color 5.0" (12.7 cm) diagonal; SolarMax TFT display programmable to viewing preference.
- Resolution: 480 pixel x 480 pixel resolution; 230,400 total pixels.
- Backlighting: Fluorescent cold cathode backlit screen with multiple lighting levels; backlit keypad.
- Input power: 10 to 15 volts DC.
- Case size: 5.4" H x 6.9" W x 3.4" D (13.8 x 17.6 x 8.6 cm); sealed and waterproof; suitable for saltwater use.
- MMC slots: One waterproof door (SD card compatible).
- Recording: MMC & SD memory cards for recording GPS trip details and displaying charts or maps.
- Back-up memory: Built-in memory stores GPS data for decades. User settings stored when unit is off.
- Languages: 10; menu languages selectable by user.
- Receiver/antenna: External; LGC-BAJA 12 parallel channel NMEA 2000-ready GPS/WAAS receiver/antenna.
- Background map: Built-in custom, detailed Lowrance map.
- Contains: enhanced detail of continental U.S. and Hawaii. Includes more than 60,000 nav aids and 10,000 wrecks/obstructions in coastal and Great Lakes waters. Metro areas, selected major streets/highways and interstate exit services details included.
- Custom mapping: MapCreate 7 software optional. Other plug and play mapping options include Fishing Hot Spots Elite, LEI NauticPath, LakeMaster ProMaps and Navionics charts.
- Mapping memory: Up to 2 gigabytes on one MMC (or SD) card.
- Position updates: Every second.
- Position points: 1,000 waypoints; 1,000 event marker icons.
- Audible alarms: Arrival/off-course/anchor.
- Graphic symbols for waypoints or event marker icons: 63.
- Routes: 100; up to 100 waypoints per route.
- Plot Trails: 10 savable; up to 9,999 points per trail.
- Zoom range: 39 ranges; 0.02 to 4,000 miles.
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors