Navico Broadband 3G Radar for Lowrance HDS Series
DetailsSpecial Offer - Up to $300 Mail-In Rebate w/Qualifying Purchases - Offer Ends May 1, 2016
|Download Lowrance Rebate Form (pdf, 166 KB)|
The new Navico Broadband 3G Radar for Lowrance HDS USA Models offers unrivaled target separation and detection near and farther – with 30% more range. The safest choice for more boats!
30% MORE RANGE
Broadband 3G Radar clearly marks more targets farther away from your boat. So, you enjoy exclusive, close-in (6.5 ft/2 m) target detection of Broadband Radar technology, with the addition of exposing distant targets previously unseen before.
UNPARALLELED SHORT RANGE TARGET DISCRIMINATION - WHERE IT MATTERS MOST
Lowrance Broadband Radar provides amazing target resolution, even at an unprecedented 1/32 nm range. Docks, channel markers, moored vessels and other critical targets are displayed with pronounced clarity and separation, for added safety and confidence in close quarters. Broadband Radar technology eliminates the "main bang" of pulse radar — an obscured viewing "dead zone" immediately around the boat — which prevents display of any close-in hazards.
VIRTUALLY NO RADIATION FOR SAFE, FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION ON ANY BOAT
Lowrance Broadband Radar transmits at 1/10,000 the power of typical pulse radars, emitting 5-times less energy than an average cell phone! So, Broadband 3G Radar is safe to mount in locations never before possible. Plus, with the lowest DC power draw of any X-band marine radar, it's the first and only radar ideally suited for sailboats and other fishing or cruising boats with limited power.
NAVIGATION IN AN INSTANT
No more waiting 2-3 minutes for a pulse radar magnetron to warm up. The 100% solid-state Broadband 3G Radar design provides InstantOn navigation in seconds. In darkness, fog or foul weather, you can view your surroundings, near and far, instantly. Ideal for sailboats and other boats wanting to save power, especially at anchor.
Navico 3G Radar Features
- InstantOn Solid-state technology produces an immediate, accurate on-screen image, without lengthy warm-up delay associated with magnetron pulse radars.
- Low-Power Consumption Ideal for boats of any size – sail, cruise or fish.
- Automatic Clarity Proven auto harbor and offshore modes.
- MARPA Target Tracking Track up to 10 targets. Requires a heading sensor.
- Crystal-Clear Image Fantastic for tight maneuvers in marinas or in conditions of limited visibility.
- Quick Installation No reason to open the dome, no tune or zero-mile adjustment, and no radar-licensed technician required.
- Extremely Low Emissions Safer than any other radar currently on the market and emitting less radiation than a mobile phone – allowing it to be mounted anywhere.
- High-Speed Mode Select 36 RPM for almost instant updating at less than 2nm.
- Dual Guard Zones Protect yourself from more angles.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is intended for use in the United States ONLY. It will not connect properly outside of North America! If you want a marine GPS for Europe, Africa, Asia, or Australia, please try a Garmin unit instead. Click here for a comparison chart between Lowrance and Garmin models.
MPN: 000-10418-001 UPC: 9420024110980
- Broadband 3G Radome for Lowrance HDS USA versions
- Interconnect cable, 10m (33 ft)
- RJ45-5Pin Ethernet Adapter, 2m (6.6 ft)
|Antenna Beam Width Horizontal||5.2°+/-10% (-3dB width) °|
|Antenna Beam Width Vertical||25°+/-20% (-3dB width) °|
|Antenna Receiver Noise Figure||6 dB|
|Antenna Rotation Speed||24/36 rpm +/- 10% RPMs|
|Radar Warm Up Time||0 min|
|Radar Wind Resistance||51 m/sec (Max:100 Knots)|
X-band - 9.3 to 9.4GHz
|Transmitter Power Output||165mW nominal|
|Data I/O Protocol||High Speed Ethernet|
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
|Mounting||Bolts: 4x30xM8 - 304 stainless steel|
|Height||11 in \ 280 mm|
|Diameter||19.2 in \ 488 mm|
|Weight||16.31 lbs \ 7.4 kg|
|Humidity||+95°F/+35°C, 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-13° to +131°F/-25° to +55°C|
|Power Supply||9 to 31.2vDC (12/24 Volt systems) Reverse polarity protection vDC|
|Power Consumption||18W (Typ.) @ 13.8vDC|
|Power Consumption Standby||2W(Typ.) @ 13.8vDC~ only 150ma|
|Interconnection Cable||33ft/10m standard with RJ45 thin custom (Max 30m)|
|Interface Heading||SimNet or NMEA 0183 with cable kit into display|
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors