Lowrance Broadband Sounder-1 for Digital Sonar Enhancement
Meet the next generation in sounding technology, the Lowrance Broadband Sounder-1. Installed between a transducer and display, this revolutionary new product from the world leader in leisure sonar processes the signal to deliver unprecedented echo clarity. Fish, underwater obstacles, bottom composition and more are all displayed at a definition that has to be seen to be believed, giving the angler or leisure boater all the information he needs to target individual fish or select that perfect anchorage. This unique software-driven sonar optimizer produces peerless echo clarity and displays the most striking underwater definition ever achieved. It delivers digitally-purified marking/separation of fish, structure, thermoclines and bottom, while virtually eliminating surface and turbulent water clutter. It also extends sounding depths to thousands of feet without loss of bottom readings.
- Compatible with all 2007 (may require a free software update, click here) and later LCX, LMS, X and GlobalMap Lowrance models with 5-pin ethernet connector
- Connectivity between transducer and single head unit, or up to four compatible head units using optional Navico Expansion Port-1
- Single Broadband Sounder-1 module connects to any Lowrance transducer: Skimmer, pod, shoot-thru and bolt-thru hull
- Automatic operation at any frequency selected: 50, 83 and 200 kHz
- Nominal output power 250W peak-to-peak / 31W RMS
- Analog output power equivalent 30,000W peak-to-peak / 3,750W RMS
- Tested sounding depths to 5,000' / 1525 m
For use with single Lowrance unit with 5-pin ethernet connector, or networked with a wide choice of compatible Lowrance models, Lowrance Broadband Sounder technology is the new standard in ultimate sonar performance.
The Lowrance ethernet networking system enables high speed, easy-to-use, plug-and-play expansion of your marine networks. Simply connect to multiple head units and modules with the Navico Expansion Port-1, which allows the sharing of data for up to four head units or modules per Expansion Port-1.
- Waterproof Standard IPX7 standards
- Width 8.3 in \ 210 mm
- Height 2.3 in \ 57.6 mm
- Depth 7.4 in \ 188 mm
- Weight 1.82 lbs \ 0.825 kg
- Power Supply 9.5 - 32 switched input power vDC
- Operating Temperature -20º t0 +167º F (-28º to +75º C)
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors