Motorcycle / ATV GPSLowrance Endura Outback Touch-Screen Handheld GPS Receiver
Lowrance Endura Outback Touch-Screen Handheld GPS Receiver
SETS THE STANDARD IN AFFORDABLE EASE-OF-USE IN OUTDOOR GPS NAVIGATION
Operate intuitively with color TOUCHSCREEN, straight forward menus and "hot key" physical buttons
Upgrade with additional outdoor content any time you wish for many specific activities through download or plug-and-play Micro SD cards
Add shared web community content including routes/trails, POI's, elevation data, etc. in GPX format through drag-and-drop to the device
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Color, 2.7" (6.8 cm) touch screen optimized for outdoor use
- Easy to understand basemap with hill shade, topographic contours, primary roads, and key POI's
- Geocaching capable with multiple specific functions and compatibility with Geocaching.com
- Trip computer and route recording to track performance and share with friends or web communities
- Sport specific trail content available for purchase online for hiking, mountain biking, skiing, snowmobiling, kayaking, offroad/ATV, and many more
- Picture Viewer for viewing photos loaded from computer or web or for use with trail cameras
- Multiple Mounting Options with two lanyard attachment points for lanyard, RAM Mount handlebar mounts, etc.
- Power standby mode with indicator light saves battery while allowing ultra fast startup
KEY PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.1" x 2.3" x 1.2"
- Weight: 5.8 oz/165 g (without batteries)
- Micro SD card slot for up to 32 GB cards
- Mini USB port for power and data cables
- Waterproof (IPx7) with rubber armoring
- Uses two AA batteries (not included)
MPN: 125-38 UPC: 42194533889
Software issues, October 05, 2010
Got mine for a great price and when I downloaded the updates from Lowrance things seemed fine for a while. Maybe its a curse of going to Arkansas to geocache. Did an upload of a pocket query and got a fatal error messege. When it works it geocache great, except for the clearing the cache when it thinks you have found the spot and your not there yet.
Gets me there and back, February 22, 2010
First GPS to own. Bought it because it wasn't as initimidating as the eTrex I was looking at and thought touchscreen would make it easier to learn. Good GPS reception. A little larger than the competitive products but fits well in the hand and seems balanced. Like that I can add maps and trails later when I have more money and time.
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq