Lowrance GlobalMap 5200C GPS 5" Screen Chartplotter with External Antenna
The new Lowrance GlobalMap 5200C replaces the GlobalMap 3500c. It includes a new antenna and wiring capabilites, including the ability to be a radar, video or weather display as part of a LowranceNET system.
Lowrance GlobalMap 5200C GPS with external LGC-3000 GPS+WAAS antenna module
A whole new edition of Lowrance versatility and value in a dedicated chartplotter package with the power of a new LCG-3000 GPS+WAAS antenna. Ideal for vertical any mounting solution. Offers super-high-res, dazzling color screen and NMEA 2000 connectivity, and can double as an attractively-affordable display for radar.
- 5" diag. 256-color SolarMAX TFT display for maximum visibility and widest viewing angles even in bright sunlight
- 480 x 480 pixel resolution for superb sonar target detail/separation and exceptional chart definition
- Advanced fluorescent cold-cathode screen and keypad backlighting
- 5-pin Ethernet expansion port compatible for radar, video and satellite radio
GlobalMap GPS Chartplotter Features
NMEA 2000 Connectivity
Designed compatibility for versatile performance data-sharing with all NMEA 2000® protocol networks and sensors.
SolarMAX Color Displays
A proprietary Lowrance color screen technology that uniquely produces maximum visibility with the widest viewing angles even in bright sunlight. Also enhances the rendering of exceptional display detail and definition.
- Hyper-enhanced sonar/chartplotter data processing speed
- Super-fast screen updates
- Color models have Ethernet expansion port compatible for radar, video and satellite radio
- Waterproof slot for one MMC/SD memory card (not included) to record GPS data files; plug-&-play specialty Lowrance mapping options (see Chartplotter Features below); and easily load operating firmware feature upgrades
- Unique Resize Window to adjust split-screen display, and Overlay Data feature to place any GPS data on any full- or split-screen display, anywhere, in alpha numeric digitals or analog gauge display
Select Chartplotter Features
- Full 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS precision for location accuracy
- Enhanced built-in background map of the continental U.S. and Hawaii with interstate exit services, plus nav aids and wrecks & obstructions
- Compatible with optional plug-&-play Lowrance FreedomMaps, Fishing Hot Spots PRO, LakeMaster ProMaps, NauticPath Coastal & International, and Navionics electronic charts on MMC/SD cards
- Stores up to 1,000 waypoints, 1,000 event markers, 100 routes (up to 100 waypoints/route)
- Up to 100 retraceable plot trails, up to 10,000 points in any trail
- Up to 40 zoom ranges, 0.02 to 4,000 miles
- 42 graphic icons to mark key spots
- Arrival, Off Course, Anchor alarms
- Safety Features
- Internal back-up memory for /crucial GPS data
- One-touch MOB
- Completely sealed and waterproof
- Full one-year warranty
NOTE: This model may require a firmware upgrade in order to use Navionics Platinum charts. (Click here) for the Lowrance Product Update page; the download is free of charge but will require a blank MMC or SD card (sold separately).
The manufacturer's Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) is: $499.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors