Lowrance 000-10868-001 HDS-5 Gen2 Lake Insight Bundle
DetailsUp to $300 mail-in rebate on select Lowrance purchases 2/6/15 through 5/3/15 with the Lowrance Ultimate Upgrade Event.
|Download Lowrance Rebate Form (pdf, 238KB)|
LOWRANCE HDS-5 GEN2 LAKE INSIGHT BUNDLE WITH LSS-2HDS-5 Gen2 Lake Insight w/ LSS-2, 83/200 kHz and LSS-2 Transducer
Part #: 000-10868-001
Enjoy HDS high-definition in a popular space-saving size.
- New, fastest HDS ever
- Realtime StructureMap™ capability
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with cold-cathode, fluorescent backlighting
- Built-in Insight™ USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionics world background map
The HDS-5 has an exclusive high-resolution 5"/12.7 cm display, at an attractive, entry-level HDS Gen2 price. While the splitscreen view with chartplotter and Broadband Sounder™ is a popular choice, options also include a three-window display.
83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses. Also compatible with Airmar in-hull or thru-hull transducers - for deeper, saltwater applications.
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options:
Americas*: Lake Insight - model option for intuitive, life-like inland, freshwater mapping views;Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionics world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots PRO, as well as Navionics Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboViewr for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas of Operation.
LSS-2 StructureScan HD
New and Improved Crystal-Clear Views! Higher resolution - greater target definition & separation. Plus, extended SideScan coverage. Designed for all NS-displays, StructureScan sonar imaging takes finding fish and structure to the highest level of viewing detail ever achieved.
- Wider SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, with extended 600 ft/183 m side-to-side coverage, provides wider scan, saving you time in finding productive locations. Reveals targets at farther distances, and with
higher resolution - structure, game fish and baitfish alike.
- Higher-Res DownScan Imaging™ - The innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath the boat now delivers even higher definition to further remove all guesswork in finding and marking structure, game fish, baitfish and thermoclines.
- SideScan + DownScan Imaging™ available with split screen viewing options to give you the complete picture.
- View DownScan Imaging™ with Broadband Sounder in split-screen, to remove all the guesswork.
- Synchronized Sonar history Track-Back™ with waypoint marking.
- Networkable with up to three multifunction displays or Ethernet Modules.
- Fully-waterproof modules
MPN: 000-10868-001 UPC: 9420024120323
- HDS Head Unit with US Lake Charts
- LSS-2 with Transom Mount Transducer
- Dust Cover
- Mounting Bracket
- Cut-out Template
- Bracket Knobs
- Power/Data Cable
- Connector Caps
- Installation Manual, Operation Manual, Quick Start Guide
|Display||5 in./12.7 cm
16-bit color SolarMAX PLUS TFT
|Resolution||High Contrast 480V x 480H|
|Backlighting||Flourescent cold cathode adjustable screen/keypad|
|Operating Frequency||50/83/200 kHz|
|Communication||NMEA 2000, 0183 and Ethernet|
|Media Port||One (1) SD/ MMC slot|
|Display Resolution||480 x 480 (H x W)|
|Display Type||16-bit color SolarMAX PLUS TFT|
|Backlighting Type||Flourescent (CCFL) backlit screen, LED keypad backlight|
|GPS and Sonar Overlay Data||Yes|
|Split Screen Presentation||Yes|
|Display Size||5 in \ 127 mm|
|EchoSounder Frequencies||50/83/200 kHz|
|EchoSounder Max Sonar Depth [m]||1524|
|Ping Speed Hyperscroll||Yes|
|Standard Fishfinding Features: COLORLINE or GRAYLINE, ASP, FishSymbol I.D., FishTrack, and more||Yes|
|Transducer Type||Multiple selections for Lowrance and Airmar|
|NMEA 0183 Interface||Type 422 [(1) Tx (1) Rx]|
|Connectors||NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183 and Ethernet|
|Operating Temperature||(5F - 130F) (-15C - 55C)|
|Operating Temperature Stored||(-40F - 185F) (-40C - 85C)|
|Built-in Backup Memory||Yes|
Sealed and waterproof IPX7
|Product Width||7.3 in \ 185 mm|
|Product Depth||4 in \ 102 mm|
|Product Height||5.8 in \ 147 mm|
|Power Consumption||0.7A at 13 vDC with backlight on, 0.4A with backlight off|
|Power Supply (Supply Voltage)||10 - 17 vDC|
|NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number||1 network load (50mA)|
|Navigation: Waypoint Storage||5000|
|GPS Antenna Type||Internal, high-sensitivity GPS+WAAS (Americas)|
|Man Overboard Feature||Yes|
Up to 10 trails - up to 12,000 points/trail
Optional Lowrance Lake Insight HD, Lake Insight PRO, Nautic Insight HD, Nautic Insight PRO, Navionics Platinum+ and Platinum chartcards with Turboview for worldwide coverage - as well as Navionics HotMaps Platinum, Fishing Hot Spots PRO
Lake Insight (Americas) or Nautic Insight (Americas) - See main product description above
|Output Power [kW]||Max 250W Broadband, analog equivalent 30,000W and 32W Broadband, analog equivalent 3,750 W|
|Other Features||Performance Modules: StructureScan with optional LSS-2 module (8 color palette options), Broadband Sounder technology (with 14 color palette options), ethernet networking, optional SIRIUS Satellite Weather/Radio, Broadband Radar, Digital Radar, SonicHub|
|Memory Card Capable||
One SD/MMC memory card slot
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors