Fishfinders / GPSLowrance HDS-5 Gen2 Lake Insight Bundle w/ LSS-2, 83/200 kHz & LSS-2 Transducer
Lowrance HDS-5 Gen2 Lake Insight Bundle w/ LSS-2, 83/200 kHz & LSS-2 Transducer
LOWRANCE HDS-5 GEN2 LAKE INSIGHT BUNDLE WITH LSS-2HDS-5 Gen2 Lake Insight w/ LSS-2, 83/200 kHz and LSS-2 Transducer
Part #: 000-10868-001
Enjoy HDS high-definition in a popular space-saving size.
- New, fastest HDS ever
- Realtime StructureMap™ capability
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with cold-cathode, fluorescent backlighting
- Built-in Insight™ USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionics world background map
The HDS-5 has an exclusive high-resolution 5"/12.7 cm display, at an attractive, entry-level HDS Gen2 price. While the splitscreen view with chartplotter and Broadband Sounder™ is a popular choice, options also include a three-window display.
83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses. Also compatible with Airmar in-hull or thru-hull transducers - for deeper, saltwater applications.
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options:
Americas*: Lake Insight - model option for intuitive, life-like inland, freshwater mapping views;Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionics world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots PRO, as well as Navionics Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboViewr for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas of Operation.
LSS-2 StructureScan HD
New and Improved Crystal-Clear Views! Higher resolution - greater target definition & separation. Plus, extended SideScan coverage. Designed for all NS-displays, StructureScan sonar imaging takes finding fish and structure to the highest level of viewing detail ever achieved.
- Wider SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, with extended 600 ft/183 m side-to-side coverage, provides wider scan, saving you time in finding productive locations. Reveals targets at farther distances, and with
higher resolution - structure, game fish and baitfish alike.
- Higher-Res DownScan Imaging™ - The innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath the boat now delivers even higher definition to further remove all guesswork in finding and marking structure, game fish, baitfish and thermoclines.
- SideScan + DownScan Imaging™ available with split screen viewing options to give you the complete picture.
- View DownScan Imaging™ with Broadband Sounder in split-screen, to remove all the guesswork.
- Synchronized Sonar history Track-Back™ with waypoint marking.
- Networkable with up to three multifunction displays or Ethernet Modules.
- Fully-waterproof modules
MPN: 000-10868-001 UPC: 9420024120323
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq