Fishfinders / GPSLowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Insight w/LSS-1 50/200kHz Transducer
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Insight w/LSS-1 50/200kHz Transducer
DetailsLOWRANCE HDS-7 GEN2 INSIGHT W/ LSS1 50/200KHZ TRANSDUCERLowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter
Great for anglers and boaters who still want a convenient size -- along with a wide, easy-to-view screen for more sonar history and chart display.
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap capability
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting.
- TrackBack feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Built-in Insight USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionics® world background map.
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Navionics® Platinum+ with TurboVIew, and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO
- NMEA 2000®and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- Two-year limited warranty
The 6.4"/16.3 cm display with LED backlight provides an easy-to-view, two-panel splitscreen - for example, with chart and Broadband Sounder - all at a more affordable price. Plus, HDS-7 offers the added option of a three-window view.
50/200 kHz for deeper Great Lakes/coastal saltwater uses
Also compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation - for deeper, saltwater applications
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS® software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options:
Americas*: Intuitive, life-like Insight USA mapping.
Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas Of Operation
Lowrance StructureScan Overview - Better Imaging
Incredible Lowrance StructureScan Sonar Imaging Option for HDS®.
Sees More. Shows More. Does Much More.
- Add-on module for all HDS displays
- Share side-view imaging with multiple HDS displays via ethernet network
- Review sonar "history" and set waypoints with synchronized scroll-back
- Easy to use, network and install
Lowrance StructureScan is the brightest new edge in high-detail, picture-perfect bottom viewing of ledges, channels, drop-offs, brush and all the other great other fish hidey holes, with superb clarity, for add-on performance to any HDS multifunction display.
It's pure, advanced and exclusive Lowrance technology through and through.
- It easily networks via ethernet with up to three HDS devices for sonar display and waypoint sharing.
- It features the dedicated transducer array for the Lowrance innovation of down-looking imaging producing the clearest, truest picture possible.
- It's features a high-technology plug-and-play performance module to deliver the most horsepower in fishfinding imaging.
- It works separately and in tandem with the award-winning, built-in Broadband Sounder of HDS displays and existing transducers.
- It offers the exclusive TrackBack feature for simultaneous scroll-back of sonar and chartplotter "history" to set waypoints, and share them across the network.
- It gives you multiple choices in imaging transducer mounting locations.
For any HDS display, two easy-to-install add-on components launch the newest giant leap in fi sh- and structure-finding.
The Lowrance LSS-1 fully-waterproof module. Hook it up to a 10-18 VDC power supply, and via simple plug-and-play ethernet cables, network with up to three HDS displays for viewing and independent display control. Or, network with other HDS add-on options to enhance your on-the-water safety and fun. Like the Lowrance BR24 Broadband Radar option, the fi rst high-detail radar safe enough for inland waters and tight harbors. Or the LWX-1 antenna for satellite weather and radio with unique SIRIUS® subscriptions.
The Lowrance LSS-1 imaging transducer. Rugged, yet with a smoothly fl uid low-profi le, low-drag design, it's made for multiple mounting locations - transom, transom step, jackplate, even trolling motors (with a simple, inexpensive adapter option). It also has a built-in water temp sensor.
For transoms, there's a smarter-designed, stainless steel mounting bracket with a kick-up feature for water hazard strikes. Damage the bracket, and you simply replace it (not the entire transducer) inexpensively.
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq