Fishfinders / GPSLowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Touch Insight - Display Only
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Touch Insight - Display Only
DetailsLOWRANCE HDS-7 GEN2 TOUCH INSIGHT NO TRANSDUCER
HDS Gen2 Touch
Find. Navigate. Dominate.
Built-in StructureScan HD sonar imaging, plus award-winning Broadband Sounder with DownScan Overlay and TrackBack feature. The ultimate fish-and structure-finding display.
Personalized or built-in Insight mapping and optional Navionics® charts. View both at once in 3D perspective view, plus StructureMap, Broadband Radar and SIRIUS® weather overlay capability.
New super-bright widescreen displays in 7, 9 & 12-inch sizes with touchscreen control. Dominate your time on the water with greater command and control that?s now easier to learn and customize.
Easy-To-Use, Touchscreen Control
Powerful touchscreen with redesigned menus and five push-button controls simplify operation without sacrificing features.
Built-in, Four-Channel Sonar Technology
Dedicated StructureScan HD signals for left, right & down-looking images, plus award-winning Broadband Sounder. Real-time StructureMap capability allows you to overlay StructureScan Sonar Imaging data onto your favorite chart for a life-like underwater view with greater perspective of your boat's position to nearby structure. Overlay DownScan Imaging onto your BroadBand Sounder view for the ultimate fish-and structure-finding display.
More Powerful Navigational Tools
A super-accurate, internal GPS receiver comes standard on all HDS Gen2 Touch models, plus built-in Insight USA high-definition mapping with contour shading. 3D perspective view is also now available with both Insight USA maps and optional Navionics charts, plus a dual-view option allows you to simultaneously use two maps at once.
Insight Genesis Compatibility
Make your own map! Create high-definition contours, bottom hardness, and more from personalized sonar log recordings on a powerful, new Lowrance web-based map creation tool.
Flexible Networking Options
Standard on all HDS® Gen2 Touch models, network and share data across all HDS displays for the ultimate flexibility and cost-savings. NMEA 2000®, NMEA 0183 and Ethernet-compatible with up to two Ethernet ports.
Performance Upgrade Choices
Compatible with Broadband 4G and 3G Radar, LWX-1 SIRIUS® satellite radio and weather receiver, LGC-4000 external GPS antenna, SonicHub marine audio server , AIS collision-avoidance system, engine interface cables, plus video camera inputs on 9 & 12-inch models.
Up to two waterproof SD card slots to load Insight HD, Navionics® map options, Fishing HotSpots PRO®, backup waypoints, routes, trails and settings, and create personalized Insight Genesis maps and StructureMap from recorded sonar log recordings.
Available Soon! GoFree WiFi-1 module compatible via Ethernet, when combined with a GoFree Wireless app provides remote viewing and control of HDS Gen2 Touch on the iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Create your own high-definition map of your favorite body of water, featuring depth contours and shading, as well as vegetation and bottom-hardness layers.
- Record a Broadband Sounder or StructureScan sonar log of a preferred body of water, using a blank SD card on your HDS Gen2 Touch.
- Using your desktop or laptop computer, upload the sonar recording to the web-based Insight Genesis map creator.Within just a few hours, review your new high-definition contour map online.
- If you like what you see, download the high-definition contour map to an SD card through your desktop or laptop computer
Built-in StructureScan HD Sonar Imaging For HDS Gen2 Touch
- Get the Whole Picture - first and only solution with crystal-clear, dedicated side- and down-looking views.
- Pick Your Color - Select from a wide array of HDS and StructureScan display color choices for the best viewing for water conditions and personal preference.
- SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, up to 500ft/152m port to starboard, allows scanning more water in less time for productive locations. Reveals targets and their scan shadows - structure, game fish and baitfish alike.
- Detailed Navigation Guidance - HDS with built-in Insight or any high-detail mapping option, plus StructureScan imaging presents the best total on-the-water picture to enhance discovery success, above and below the surface.
- DownScan Imaging - The Lowrance innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath your boat removes all guesswork in structure identification.
StructureMap View for HDS Gen2 Touch
- Standard on all HDS Gen2 Touch fishfinder models, Lowrance StructureMap tool allows anglers to view and create detailed underwater images of their favorite fishing areas. Overlay StructureScan sonar images on top of traditional charts to provide a unique view into underwater structure and its location on the map. Use StructureMap in live mode or scan an area to create a detailed map for on or off the water viewing.
- View/create detailed underwater images of your favorite fishing or boating area
- Record and overlay Lowrance StructureScan sonar images on traditional charts
- Compatible with Lowrance Enhanced Basemap, pre-loaded Insight cartography and Insight HD, plus Navionics® and other third-party mapping options
- Full chart capabilities - Scroll back on sonar or chart screen and mark waypoints without losing valuable sonar information.
MPN: 000-10764-001 UPC: 9420024118443
- HDS Gen2 Touch Display
- Front Bezel
- Sun cover
- Gimbal mounting bracket
- Bracket knobs (x2)
- Power cable
- Fasteners - #6 x 1.5" (4x)
|Display||Widescreen, 16:9 ; WVGA color TFT LCD|
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Power Output: RMS (PTP)||Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak analog equivalent|
|Operating Frequency||(50/200 or 83/200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz|
|Media Port||1 SD (full size)|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480|
|Display Type||WVGA color TFT LCD|
|GPS and Sonar Overlay Data||Yes|
|Split Screen Presentation||4|
|Display Size||7"/ 178 mm|
|Standard Fishfinding Features: COLORLINE or GRAYLINE, ASP, FishSymbol I.D., FishTrack, and more||Yes|
|Transducer Type||Multiple Selections Lowrance and Airmar|
|Operating Temperature||-15° C to + 55° C (+ 5° F to + 131° F)|
|Power Consumption||12 W (0.9 A @ 13 V DC)|
|Power Supply (Supply Voltage)||12 V DC (10.8 - 17.0 V DC min - max) 31|
|Navigation: Waypoint Storage||5000|
|Background Mapping||Built in Insight USA (Americas)|
|Languages||36 total, available on 5 Language Packs|
How is a Lowrance Gen2 Touch different than a regular Gen2?
Other than the touch screen, there are several differences between the HDS Gen2 and the HDS Gen2 Touch lines: 1. HDS Gen2 Touch features an incorporated StructureScan module in the head unit, eliminating the need to mount the box inside the boat; the HDS 12 and 9 Gen2 Touch models have two Ethernet ports on the back, as well as supporting video in (with the use of an optional input cable); and HDS Gen2 Touch is capable of auto adjusting StructureScan contrast.
How do I access split screens?
Split screens can be done in one of two ways: First way, you can press and hold the icon you would like to split (You will then be provided with all possible half and half split combinations). Or, User defined splits can be created.
How often do we need to re-calibrate the screen? Are their certain conditions when this should be done?
The screen does not need to be calibrated often. However, should your screen need to be calibrated doing so is very simple. Just press and hold the waypoint key during the power on process. You will then be taken to a nine-point calibration screen.
How do I take a screenshot?
Screenshots are easier in Gen2 Touch models than ever. In order to take one just press the power and pages keys at the same time. A screenshot will be saved to the HDS unit's hard drive.
How do I select different structure sources?
When multiple structure sources are detected a menu option will appear to change the Source. Simply tap this button to cycle through the choices.
How do I clear the cursor?
Whenever the cursor is displayed the very first item in the right hand menu becomes Clear Cursor.
How do I do sonar logs?
To create a sonar log simply switch to sonar view, press Advanced then press "Log sonar." Once inside you will be presented with a menu where you can choose a file name, save location, and logging criteria.
How do I hide the menu?
To hide the user menu, just swipe it to the right.
How do I turn on the Audio bar for SonicHub/ LWX-1?
The option for the Audio Bar can be found in the hidden system menu. To access, just swipe down on the top menu item for any page you are viewing. In the center you will find the option Audio bar.
How do I adjust the StructureScan contrast?
On HDS Gen2 Touch StructureScan contrast is actually automatically adjusted. However, this auto mode can be biased up or down or turned off altogether. To adjust, switch to Structure mode and press the Contrast icon. Inside you will see the slider bar can be moved up or down or in this menu auto mode can be turned off.
How do I change the Sonar color palette?
While viewing the sonar page press View, inside you will see an option for Palette, press and choose the color palette you would like.
What is cursor assist mode?
While using Sonar, Structure, or GPS mode, press and hold your finger on the screen. You will notice the crosshair turns into a circle located just above your finger. This is Cursor Assist Mode. It allows you to see exactly where the cursor is and helps perfect placement.
How do I set up my overlays?
Overlay data can be edited from the Hidden System Menu. Simply switch to the page you would like to edit, and swipe down on the top menu item to access it. At the very bottom you will see Edit overlay. From this menu overlay data can be moved, changed, added, deleted, or configured. Just make sure to press Save when you are finished.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq