Lowrance LMS-339C DF Color Dual-Frequency Sonar and iGPS System
The Lowrance LMS-339C DF Color Dual-Frequency Sonar / iGPS features deep-sounding 50/200 kHz sonar to 2,500 feet and precision GPS+WAAS chart recording with a super-sharp 480x480 pixel display and unique memory card versatility, designed for salt water or downrigger tracking. The LMS-339C DF features an internal GPS antenna, so you don't need a pole mount or room to run wires. Internal GPS antennas are recommended for boats with open consoles or bimini tops.
- 5.0" (12.7cm) diagonal 256-color, TFT display
- High-detail 480 x 480 pixel screen resolution
- Wide viewing angles in all light conditions
- Advanced cold-cathode screen and keypad backlighting
- Resizeable windows and overlay data with choice of 4 data display sizes
- Depth penetration to 2,500 feet (760 m)
- 4,000 W peak-to-peak power
- Dual frequency 200/50 kHz Skimmer transducer with built-in temp/speed/distance readings
- FishReveal and HyperScroll features
- FlashGraf LCD flasher+sonar graph mode
- Standard sonar features - Advanced Signal Processing (ASP), COLORLINE, Advanced Fish Symbol I.D., FishTrack, multi-zoom options, sonar alarms, backup memory, and more
- Precision 12-parallel channel internal GPS+WAAS receiver
- All-new, built-in, exclusive Lowrance background map with enhanced detail and nav aids
- Optional MapCreate Accessory Pack to create higher-detail mapping
- One waterproof slot for digital media card (MMC/SD not included) to record graphs, GPS details, and display optional custom mapping
- Compatible with optional Plug-&-play FreedomMaps , plus Fishing Hot Spots, and Navionics electronic charts with deep contours
- 1,000 waypoints/1,000 event markers/100 routes
- 100 savable plot trails/10,000 points per trail
- 42 different graphic icons to mark your favorite spots
- 37 map zoom ranges, 0.04 - 4,000 miles
- NMEA 2000 compatible for networking
- Back-up memory saves customized settings
- Sealed and waterproof
- Full one-year warranty
- Transom-mount, dual frequency Skimmer transducer (HST-DFSBL) with built-in temperature sensor
- Internal 12 parallel channel GPS+WAAS module.
- Packed with mounting bracket and power and data cables
- Instruction manuals
Lowrance LMS-339CDF Screen Shot
|ZOUT/ZIN - These keys "zoom" the map or the sonar screen in and out.
PAGES - This key switches the unit between different sonar or GPS modes.
WPT - Saves and recalls waypoints.
MENU - Press this key to show the menus and gain access to most functions.
EXIT - Clears menus and entries.
ENT/ICONS - Select entries and accept menu selections. When a menu is not showing, pressing this key activates the ICON menu.
PWR/LIGHT - Turns the unit on and off. When the unit is on, pressing this key turns the back-lights on or off.
The manufacturer's Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) is: $699.00
The GPS isn't good. It may be a problem with my unit, but I frequently lose signal in unobstructed areas in an open cockpit. My brother had a different model Lowrance with the same problem with GPS.
Now I carry a handheld Garmin to supplement this, since the handheld was cheaper and easier than buying a new unit for the boat.
It's hard to beat Lowrance's sonar, but the GPS has not been impressive.
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors