Lowrance LSS-1 StructureScan Sounder with Transducer
It's Really Not Cheating. But Fish Think Otherwise.
Introducing the most incredible tool for improving fishing success ever devised by Lowrance, for all HDS displays. With years of developing and testing, to make it right and make it more, Lowrance LSS-1 StructureScan sonar imaging takes fish- and structure-finding to the highest level of viewing detail ever achieved.
It's the first to give you full and phenomenal panoramic underwater sonar imaging with picture-perfect viewing. Scan left…scans right…AND for the first time, scans straight down from your boat! The whole, big picture with added extras to remove all guesswork. So you spend more productive time fishing. Catching is still up to you.
It's pure, advanced Lowrance technology.
- It easily networks via ethernet with up to three HDS devices for sonar display and waypoint sharing.
- It works separately and in tandem with the award-winning, built-in 2D Broadband Sounder of HDS displays and existing transducers.
- It offers easy scroll-back of sonar "history" to set waypoints, and share them across the network.
- It gives you multiple choices in StructureScan transducer mounting locations.
Even more exciting, StructureScan features an added new dimension in sonar imaging never before seen, so anglers don't miss a thing.
- Add-on module for all HDS displays
- Includes transducer
- Share side-view imaging with multiple HDS displays via ethernet network
- Review sonar "history" and set waypoints with synchronized scroll-back
- Easy to use, network and install
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors